custom inventory trouble...

Started by Paper Carnival, Thu 23/10/2003 16:06:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Paper Carnival

Hi ya all,

As you can see from the subject I have trouble with my custom inventory. You see, I've been trying to make it suit my fancies for a week and still I didn't complete it all.

You see, it took me six days to realise that ProcessClick doesn't work on GUIs and four days to realise I had to use LEFTINV or RIGHTINV (and not left and right), and many other stuff. Now I can (finally) pick up an item with left click and bring the verb coin on right click in inventory.

So, what is the trouble now? Well, you see, I noticed that the default inventory goes away when I do somethind and waits until it is finished and after that it brings the inventory back on. How do I do that? I tried many ways, including the Wait() function but still I didn't get it to work right.

Another thing: @overhotspot@ doesn't work properly in inventory windows. I mean, the label with @overhotspot@ shows "key" when the cursor is over the key item, but the "key" word does not go away unless I press the mouse button anywhere except on an item, leave the inventory area or put the mouse cursor above a different item. Why does it work that way?

Anyway, these are my main problems right now. There are some more small problems but I think I can handle them myself.

Any help is appreciated

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk