Sprite Jam: Oct 24 - 31

Started by Ali, Fri 24/10/2003 12:00:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

OK, here I go...:

Topic: Pets with Powers!

Any kind of cute/terrifying animal you might keep around the house, with a useful/horrifying ability.

Size: 150 x 150
Animation: Optional.
Colours: Any, but please keep within the visual spectrum, I don't want to have to look out my infra-red goggles.

(Note: If this Sprite Jam recieves less than 400 entries I will send my TERRIFYING animal with a HORRIFYING ability around to AGS mountain, and he will strike you all asunder.)

Inkoddi

OK! Here's my entry:

Its my terrifying pet with the horrifying ability to eat everything

EDIT: Oops... I forgot a name... this is a Devrobat

Eggie

Your characters are the new pokemon!
w00t!

Inkoddi

Really???

(not an entry)

this is a pokémon.... i think...

Bluke4x4

The eating guy reminds me of that Lilo & Stitch show... (which is pretty awesome, by the way).

Evil

I think it looks like m0ds with wings.

Minimi

I present to you : HypnoSweet!

HypnoSweet is lovely little creature, who's cute, and looks sweet. It's the perfect protection for your home. It brings people under hypnose, by his big eyes.

It also records everything that happens outside, with a nightscope, and is displayed on the front of the HypnoSweet.

You can buy your own HypnoSweet in any electronic store, for only $299!

sergiocornaga

Ooh! I want a HypnoSweet!   :D

brady_ef

My entry.

A cat. WITH SPECIAL POWERS.

SPECIAL POWER = IT READS!!!

This is obviously a very special cat. not only does it read, it beats out all other cats in existance because this cat ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING!!!

IS THAT NOT A SPECIAL POWER

for a cat?

Pesty

It is a rainbow bug with the magical ability to sing people to sleep! It is useful for when you get insomnia.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Anym

I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

BOYD1981

this is Bob, Bob is a pink eyed snotgoblin, his special power is the ability to hide stuff that i'm looking for and scratch my favourite CDs while looking angry, upset and cute...

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

brady_ef

Boyd are you sure that just isnt a portrait of you in full green body paint?

Gilbert

I don't think so, because that green creature doesn't swing his head.

brady_ef

I guess that makes him pretty special in my books

BruisedWeasel

Behold the wrath of Bob, Giant Sperm of Doom!

He has the power of swimming complex mazes without getting lost or stuck in a dead end.

Inkoddi

I think it's time for Ali to pick a winner...

Ali

OK then, the winner is...

Pestilence's pet Rainbow Bug with it's sleepy-time tunes.

Inkoddi's Devrobat comes a very close second, and thanks to everyone else who entered, the other pets were very very cute/terrifying. I see a potential crime fighting team: Bruised's Bob and BOYD's Bob solving mysteries, the Cat doing research in the library and Hypnosweet working through his social problems guarding the HQ. Crooks beware!

Pesty

Yay! I didn't really enter to win, but how can I not like winning? Time to think up a topic...
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk