Started by magintz, Fri 31/10/2003 18:35:57

Previous topic - Next topic

|Alky|

I'm in.
May CJ bless you all.
With critical scripting errors...
Heh heh heh...
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Hinders

I´m in!
(it will be fun to try out my new graphic-style ;))
----

scotch

I'll give it a go too :) It's great to see MAGS becoming so popular after all the quiet months.

Vel

Oh great. Now scotch will compete too. Oh well. My halloween game will rock you!

PeaceMan

Heh,

Wait until you get a load of my main character's bean fueled super power.

Minimi

W00t! I just came up with a great idea, for a game. I wrote yesterday a complete plot, but I'll just save that as a .txt file, and put it aside, because I can just work out this month the idea for another game of me, but I need to hurry to complete it.  So what is this game. It's called Narnia Adventure, based on the book "The lion, witch and the wardrobe - by C.S. Lewis". I once started this off.. this is one screenie of it

But I know that it's too much work to render whole narnia, and house, so I'll be drawing it ;) I'll be off now, and get to work on the rooms!

Hinders

My game title is:
Wheelchair-wizard

First room:

----

Evil

"There must be a well-thought ending, or conclusion."

Like no "There was an earthquake and everyone died" or like well-though out ending like tricky that involes everything said and done in such an order that you only understand after you finish?

Ishmael

Like "A well thought end." ;D No? Ok...

I've so far come up with that the main char can learn new abilities, and I have two of 'em ready...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Eigen

Elianto

Hi,

only one question:

it's possible to use premade graphic and resource for the MAGS? like Sylpher kit or similar???

Since I'm out for work for the whole month and graphic part would be difficult for me to do...

:)

Igor

Love the rules... If i'll have time, i might just enter this month.

jetxl

I think I can modify my last mags. So I'm in for real this time.

Hinders

Why don´t give up while you have the chance...
hehe, just joking ;D
----

Ishmael

Heh heh ;D What if you all just give up, and I win with a three room MSpaint hasitate with no puzzles, plot, or anything... just 2 rooms, roger, a spell, and a ten minute long ending.

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

DMonkey

I might get on the bandwagon. I have a lot of free time on my hands lately.
Who cares what the catch is, it's the flying car!

Sylpher

Quote from: Elianto on Mon 03/11/2003 08:40:21
it's possible to use premade graphic and resource for the MAGS? like Sylpher kit or similar???

Just to clarify..

1. I asume you are talking about Insta-Game. Which..

2. Not to sound ingrateful to be named after it I really feel if it is referred to by name 'Eric's Kit' is much more suiting. He did most of the art and deserves the credit. So everyone high-five eric..thanks

* Sylpher kablews!

Ferret

Quote from: TK on Mon 03/11/2003 20:46:41
...no puzzles, plot, or anything... just 2 rooms, roger, a spell, and a ten minute long ending.

I hear that Vel is currently hiring.

Hinders

wooohooo! one room made!! ;D
----

Ishmael

Excuse me, Loaf? I haven't made any progress since :P Seems my game's gonna be MsPaint again.... with loadsa typos...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk