November MAGS

Started by magintz, Fri 31/10/2003 18:35:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

Nope, loaf, youre wrong(as always).
It will feature four or five rooms and one or two puzzles plus two characters.

Ferret

Oh, so you're not looking for people to help you with your games. My eyes must be playing up, I've started seeing non-existant forum threads.

Vel

Yes. Go and see a doctor.

Minimi

I'll join loaf at the appointment with the doctor! ;)

Czar

I can't believe how much potential people are on this month's MAGS. Even I thought of joining, and i dont even know why?? Hmm, you know that on this saturday there will be the full moon with personalities of a once in 2000 year moon.... if you know what i mean...
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Mats Berglinn

Well this is my game:

Title: Wizardhood.

Story so far: Murphy is a 15-year old guy who have recently completed his master's, the wizard Melvin, wizard trials and have become a wizard. Just shortly after the announcement Murphy get's his very first mission from The Wizard Council: To get the black crystal back from the evil wizard Agrahgorth.

Here is some of the characters:

From left to right: Emilia a 15 year old witch, Murphy the main-character, Agrahgroth the dark wizard, A butt-ugly goblin, Murray the leader of the wizard council and Melvin, Murphy's former master and teacher.

And two rooms so far that is first hand drawed, then scanned and finally cleaned, colored and more detailed through Paint (plus getting more colors through Adobe photoshop). Some of the colors are wrong since had to change from bmp to gif in order to get them here.

PureGhostGR

Wow.. this looks great  :o :o :o

MrColossal

alright alright i might as well tell everyone i'm making a game

i have 4 backgrounds painted the story written the puzzles layed out and the main character sprite

currently i'm working on the manual which, if i do say so myself, is totally awesome

the main reason for this post is to lock in my name

Spellbound

there, mine!

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

magintz

w00t, this looks like a good month :D
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Ginny

Whoa, half the world is entering. I wish I had time. This month will rock extremely.:)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Hinders

u´m making progress with ww, 3 rooms made! ;D
----

Evil

Ah, shit. Now Eric is joining? Damnit...

Ishmael

I do have a plot after all... and I think I can get it done, if I won't get stuck in the drawing... Hmm...

"Based on hopefully true events from the present and the future, character names modified to fit the English language better" ;D
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Hinders

aaah... can´t come up with anything good...  :P
----

Ishmael

Anyone can come up with anything better then "The Trials"? As the game is not really about a trial... it's just about this... sorta trial of the main char... agains nature... He's trying to change thing's set by nature... With help of the wizard council... All I have so far is in one word document and in my head ;D Sure I gonna make it MSPaint again...

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mats Berglinn

TK: Are you insane? My game is not about trials but what Murphy the newly wizard does AFTER he have completed the trials, so there! Seesh!

Ishmael

Not insane, my game is about a trial-complete half-wizard-half-human... who tries to change things set by nature.... so "The Trial" wouldn't fit very well.. But it's the working title. It is sorta trial, still... but whatever...

Mats Berglinn

Okay, I understand. Never mind then. Good luck on the game, TK.

Mr Jake

TK's game is Sabrina :)

Ishmael

No..! Hmm... could I say it has a few same characteristics..? No...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk