Because I know I won't see it

Started by , Mon 03/11/2003 17:43:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine Toes

I'm not a noob, I've been here for over a year... and I don't quite get it... :-\

...I'm assuming it has something to do with 13375p34k?

Oh well, it's not like I care anyways.  

Is knowing the answer to this riddle going to change my life for the better?  Is it going to fill up my bank account past the 5 digit mark?  Is it going to fix things between me and my girlfriend?  Is it going to feed all those starving kids in Somalia?  Is it going to make this painful thrombose hemmhoroid hanging out of my ass go away?

Probably not, so why should I care? >:(
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Ishmael

h4h4h4h4!!! j00 4r3 411 \/\/r0n9!... ;D
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Raggit

Bodyart, I wasn't calling you a n00b, I was talking to remix0r.  But that was a joke anyways.  :)

Holy feces, I think I just caught on!!  Slap me pleeze!

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Raggit

The 1337th member cometh.  Correct?
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

Pumaman

Those of you who don't get it have obviously spent too much time reading books or attending English classes, and not enough time talking to counter-strike players over the internet.
:P

Czar

wait? why did the number go down, and why did i logout??
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Gilbert

I think members who ddidn't have activity for some long set amount of time would be considered obsolete, so their account would be deleted.

So, unless we have that many people joining continuously to make the coutn falls below teh 1337 barrier, we would have a new 1337th member again and again...

Pumaman

Yeah, people who have made less than 10 posts and have not posted in the last 10 months get automatically deleted.

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

AGA

That looks... badly Photoshopped.

earlwood

;D Cool, Can we put 1337 under their name instead of member? That would be awesome!  :D

LGM

It's not photoshopped, AGA.. That really is the number for my Norton Internet Security copy. :)
You. Me. Denny's.

Bluke4x4

Whoa!

1 more person until 1337!

Cool. I mean, 1337.

LordHart

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Only one more... ooh, it's like christmas!!! :D

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Felipe

1337 |\/|3|\/|83R!!!!!!!!!111!!11

Damnit! Eric beat me!!!!!1 :'(
That's what happens for scrolling too fast and not reading the last post!
:-X
Don't blame me - I didn't know it!   (I have the feeling this will come handy...)

-

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Raggit

--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk