About uploading pictures

Started by piraatlife4me, Wed 05/11/2003 03:16:34

Previous topic - Next topic

piraatlife4me

Hello out there!  I was just wondering if anyone knew how you exactly upload photos so everyone in the forum can check them out!  I read about how people were using someone's server for holding them on the web so you can link them to the forum.  The problem I am having is how do I upload them? I went to the site and can't find where you upload them? If anyone knows the exact way to do this please let me know step by step.  I just want to know what I will have to do in order to actually place them in the forum so people can see screenshots from my game I have been working on day and night! Thanks

Daniel
Winebarger

Squinky

In the critics lounge section of this forum there is a link to a free image uploader dealy for ags stuff. It has directions on how to use it there. Make sure you upload the proper sort of picture file, like not a bmp.

then copy the url, and paste it in your post and place it between  the letters img inside these [] and then end it with /img. I'd post it but it just turns into pic here...

piraatlife4me

Hey cool thanks! As you can see I figured it out! I just kept clicking on thw wrong link thats all.  Thanks for letting me know so quickly thanks!

Daniel Winebarger

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk