Tune Contest - Fri 7th - Thu 13th

Started by , Fri 07/11/2003 15:44:45

Previous topic - Next topic

loominous

Passing this one. Don t like solos.
Looking for a writer

Trapezoid

I too got nothing. Never got around to starting anything.

remixor

Not a big solo fan, so I'll just wait for next week.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Gregjazz

I know you don't need SB live or anything to run Synthedit. I'm not certain about Megafont. You just have to try it.

m0ds

Whoops, one moment whilst I review and decide who wins :D Sorry for the delay!

m0ds

And this contests winner is;

Geoffkhan!

Three great entries! Eigen, wow - an Agogo solo? That's cool! Well done, I enjoyed it and thought it was a great choice of instrument. Perhaps the solo could have been a little more complex? ;)

Ben, superb! A phatt beat and one cool organ solo. You deffinatley get the points for "phatt solo". The tune just makes you nod your head to the beat. Deffinatley a good choice of solo instrument for the backing.

Geoffkhan, wow. Yours is certainly the tune I keep playing because of the quality of the track, it's superb. As it was pointed out, the drums are ace - the whole things ace. The sitar fits really well with the backing track, and as the solo progresses it just gets better! I love the last few frantic parts of it especially.

Well done all, three great tracks.

:)

Gregjazz

Thanks, Mods. Actually, since I already directed the last contest, could Ben do this next contest?

Ben

Congrats, Geoff! You definitely showed some quality work here. Your song was my favorite of the three.

I could host the next contest if you want me to. But only if you're sure you don't want to do it.. Do you have any ideas for the next one?

Gregjazz

I'm sure! I did last contest, and so I don't want to be a hog. :)

I just have a really fun time with these contests. It's great practice composing with rules. I am definitely learning a lot!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk