To mr Fozbee

Started by Vel, Fri 07/11/2003 17:46:45

Previous topic - Next topic

BOYD1981

or perhaps you did it so that vel would post that foz did it to make somebody say that vel did it himself to frame foz just so that you could picture vel dressed as emma peel

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Vel

It wasnt me. Im just not the type of guy who'd do this.

Minimi

Just cut it out, you children!!

Noone is getting any step further with judging people on the boards. My question to Vel, is why he started this thread? It would have been wiser to pm a moderator or email CJ about it, with the question if your game could be restored.

With judging others you won't get any step further, and certainly not by making someone black publically. You know, I just refuse to take at this point for a fact that Foz, is guilty. And even if he were, then I would just take care of changing my password and get it ok, and leave it alone. Just ignore it, and be happy. Don't get so pissed on every little thing. Cmon guys! We are online and probably kilometersss away from eachother, and we are here to have fun, and judging others won't help with that.

I suggest closing this topic, and change the link on the gamespage... and forgive the one who did this.

Greetz,
M!N!M!

Vel

Why the hell would I forgive him? Because he changed the link and made people who wanted to play 'Who wants to live forever?' play 'Flashbax', a game much different instead?

SSH

Quote from: BOYD1981 on Fri 07/11/2003 19:25:34
or perhaps you did it so that vel would post that foz did it to make somebody say that vel did it himself to frame foz just so that you could picture vel dressed as emma peel
You foudn me out...

Vel

Minimi

Vel, stop being such an arse... you know, where 2 are fighting, 2 are guilty. You said some bad things bout flashbax, foz became mad, and you refused to give respect, and this is the logical evolvement of that.

If you've seen the movie Phonebooth you know where im talking about.

Ok there did was someone who did things that can't be called nice, but why hate more, if you can also love. You won't settle anything with that. Maybee it's because of your still very young.. but on the other hand, I learned to love my enemy when I was 12.

Hate will bring more hate, and more hate and eventually chaos and death.
But love, will heal and stand strong, and built things up, and will finally conquer.

:-X

[edit] you didnt answer my question, why you made a new topic for it!?![edit]

SSH

Look at forgiveness this way:

If someone has upset you, their actions are making you feel a certain way
Why should their actions dominate any part of your life? Why should you let them make you feel bad or angry?
You are actually letting them control a part of your life by holding that grudge.
So forgiveness is actually freeing yourself and is done for your own sake, not theirs

foz probably isn't going to feel any better if you forgive him, so he gets no gain, but you, Vel, would gain respect in the eyes of some others and may well feel better about things yourself. Prove you are the better man!

Pumaman

Seriously guys - you two have got to sort out your differences. Whilst this incident is rather amusing to the rest of us, it's really not on to edit someone else's game - as you say, there shouldn't be a need to pick a complex password for fear of hackery.

This schoolyard argument has been going on too long now - either you two kiss and make up, or agree to ignore each other completely.

Or go and join i-mockery instead. :P

Vel

Minimi, you sound like a religeous hippie.
I never went to such extremes as to edit the game's info and change the links to my own. And has anyone asked himself the question why hasn't foz been around since the last anti-vel thread he posted here?
Edit:
SSH: i dont give a damn what foz says about me. What concerns me is that he changed the game info so that people not only not d/l my game, but download his instead.
What would you do if your game was edited?

Squinky

Okay, the point of this is not whether foz and vel should stop fighting. It's all about respect, and what lines people will cross. Now, whoever did this is (if it did actaully occur as stated) a person who thinks it's okay to deface peoples creations, and in a forum of creators, this person does not belong.

We cannot simply just ignore this, it's something that needs to be taken care of, not just left to fester. And I can't understand why it's not a big deal just because it happened to Vel. If this happened to somebody more popular everybody would be jumping up and down and pissing there pants.

Come on people...

Vel

Yeah. Just because i say "did you play my game" every time someone enters irc doesnt mean that you have to neglect this treacherous to the community act.

SSH

Firstly, I agree that hacking someone's game page should not be tolerated. If it happened to me, I'd be pretty angry (especially given the nature of my games)

EDIT:
given foz's lack of remorse apparent below, I've cut off what I had here before

foz

I did it............
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahha.....

Get a life it was a joke.......

i ain`t been around cause i`ve had better thing to do..........
.....and i needed a time out from giving you loads of abuse....

One of my last posts stated i will simply ignore vels comments and thats what will happen.......

VEL is now my passwords as its such a hard one to crack....

If the forum wants to ban me..........so be it.

I `ve already been banned from adding reviews on the games page.

Some people take this all to seriously............

Its a amateur gamesite we`re not earning a living from this......

Vel deface my d/loads and reviews(On the crows nest)...........

Its not the end of the world.

I`ll say no more......(Glad some of you found it very funny......foz will live on).

Vel

You think it was funny? You think that it is not a major thing? The fact that we earn not money from our games makes it even worse. I have a much tougher pass to crack everywhere else, because I did not think that there would be such idiot who would neglect other's people's work and effort and remove the link.
In my opinion, your place is certainly not here.

foz

DRAMA QUEEN............

If you want me banned make it happen..........

If you can`t do that shut up and get on........

Vel.........................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................some dots for you.

[edit: line width]

Dave Gilbert

Right. I'm going to take a deep breath and shout something at both Foz and Vel.  Everyone cover your ears.

BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!  >:(

Okay.  I feel better now.

This is getting old.  Real old.  Why are you at each other's throats?  Is there a point?  You have both proven to be talented artists and writers.  In that case, you both deserve respect.  But this petty squabbling does nothing but demean you.  If you must rant and rave at someone,  do it PRIVATELY via pm or email.  Take it off the forums.  Personally, I could care less about your personal vendettas against each other.

Regardless of how good your games are, I am rapidly losing respect for both of you.

/rant

foz

Vel........i agree with DG

So should you......

YOU get on with your stuff...
And i`ll get on with mine......

Pumaman

foz, please stop trying to gain favour - you're both as bad as each other in this whole thing.

As you know you've been banned from adding comments and games to the Games database which I feel is fair considering what you did.

Now, I am going to lock this thread and I don't expect either one of you to carry on with this infantile crap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk