CJ, baby, don't leave me!!!

Started by Meowster, Fri 07/11/2003 21:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ninio

I think CJ should just hand the source code over, and LEAVE.
He's not doing us, or himself any good by staying in a community that hates his guts.
CJ, for your own good...

earlwood

Quote from: Harvester on Fri 07/11/2003 22:25:53
No, we just want CJ to leave the forums and the AGS community since he's obviously not contributing anything.

Except for the creation of AGS and the community  ::)

Harvester

He doesn't need to hand the source code over. I mean, it's not like AGS is the most complicated thing ever. Hell, even my grandmother could make it.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Meowster

Earlwood you obviously don't know CJ.

He acts like a complete moron. He closes threads all over the place, refuses to listen to users viewpoints, and can't even knock out a decent version of AGS.

EDIT:

Something else I would like to point out here, as a good christian, is that CJ has several illegitimate children. I have PMed him several times asking him why he does not get his children baptised and believe this or not, CJ is athiest. He does not baptise his children. As a good christian living on the bible belt, I find this completely immoral. Why would a person put the very soul of their children in danger? CJ is neither moral, nor soulful.

Migs

CJ DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM.  He had someone else do it for him!!!!!  He's the most incompetent, chicken-brained programmer I've ever known.  Even still, I could make a better scripting engine in QBASIC!!!
This signature intentionally left blank.

Harvester

Quote from: earlwood on Fri 07/11/2003 22:30:36
Quote from: Harvester on Fri 07/11/2003 22:25:53
No, we just want CJ to leave the forums and the AGS community since he's obviously not contributing anything.

Except for the creation of AGS and the community  ::)

EXCUSE ME??? Did I hear this right??????
HAHAHAA, don't make me laugh!
First of all, I don't know how long have you been here, but AGS was NOT made by CJ. Someone made the first AGS and then was unsatisfied with the creation, so he abandoned it. CJ only added a few minor updates.
And the community, boy that was funny! Ask anyone and see that m0ds and Helm are actually the creators of this community. So there! CJ has nothing to do with it.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Pumaman

Very well, I guess the writing's on the wall... I shall go  :'(

But do not become complacent you young whippersnappers, for when I return, I shall be more powerful than you could possibly imagine. And when that time of judgement comes, those who were loyal to me here today shall be given a place by my side.

QuoteSomething else I would like to point out here, as a good christian, is that CJ has several illegitimate children.

Yufster! You promised you'd keep that a secret. Revealing that to the world was NOT COOL.   >:(

|Alky|

Wait.

I think, no, I know Earlwood is CJ.

And that really is sad. I've seen ninjas with more honor than this. Having some guy come online and say how great CJ is, just when we're in the middle of insulting him? That's kinda suspicious, isn't it?

And you can't even think of a good name, I mean... they're both terrible. All three.
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Migs

I will NOT stand by your side, due to your excessive explosive flatulence!!!!!!!  You disgust me.  You're a primitive mini-peniled excused for a human who can't concoct a cogent thought from the vast reaches of your cranial bubble.  You probably just fart and use those instead.

m0ds

Foz,

Sausage?

earlwood

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Sun 02/11/2003 19:57:08
CJ I swear to GOD, you come second only to Tim Schafer.

I love you!

That was so STUPID, I can't believe I didn't see that!!! I went through it a million times!! I even knew it!!! I never saw it!!! Dear LORD.

I've spent weeks trying to figure that out and not mentioning it because I knew it was gonna be something small and stupid like that.

It worked :)

I dunno, alot of people really seem to like him.  ;)

Meowster

CJ, take a break, come back when you realize the truth.

And for heavens sake, get your children baptized.

And don't attempt to come onto the chat because you are banned.

We'll welcome you back once you begin to deflate your ego.

PS. Earlwood, when you don't say shit like that to CJ he will end up banning you. It's mandatory that you praise CJ, and everybody hates it. Besides that, don't you see the sarcasm? Second to Tim Schafer? Tim Schafer is the worlds worst games designer. Wake up and see the sarcasm!

foz

Quote from: m0ds on Fri 07/11/2003 22:37:22
Foz, I have a large penis - would you like to suck it?

How big......?

Evil

I LOVE YOU CJ!

Our sexy man friend is wearing our official CJ outfit...

¬_¬

Migs

earlwood, WTF you CJ-loving hick!  Can't you see that CJ is the bane of everything good in this world?!?!  He should crawl back into the hellish pit from whence he came.

Meowster

Yeah Earlwood seriously, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

I think m0ds is capable of taking on the source code for AGS.

Pumaman

I think it's about time I revealed the truth behind this whole affair. You see, Yufster has certain ... personal reasons ... for wanting me out of here. It's an emotional thing, and she'll be back to normal within a week or so.

However, the speed at which the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon of mutiny was really quite telling, so don't be surprised when you receive your account termination mails in the morning.

Harvester

Heh, I remember when I posted something on the Beginner's Technical forum a few months ago. CJ yelled at me, called me an idiot, told me that if I ever make an AGS game he'll commit suicide and things like that. Thanks a lot, pal!
Then he even sent me a private message and threatened to ban me! Just like that! Of course, I can't prove any of this, but I know it is true. You don't have to believe me.
Just check CJ's posts on technical threads! He's humiliating everyone who asks something.
None shall pass!

Paranoid Factor

Migs

CJ's bastard children are from that time he got drunk and slept with his cousin Hilary.  Didn't you peeps all know that?  They're just as butt-ugly as he is, too, and half of them are retarded beyond recognition.  I hear CJ is dating the family cow right now.

And yes, I wholeheartedly support m0ds grabbing the AGS reins and leading us into a new age of enlightenment.  I can't STAND this oppressive tyranny anymore!

Meowster

I swear to god it's over this time Chris. I told you. And if you ban my account, don't forget who the sofa belongs to. I'm through through through with you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk