CJ, baby, don't leave me!!!

Started by Meowster, Fri 07/11/2003 21:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

|Alky|

Quote from: Yufster the Psychadet on Fri 07/11/2003 23:27:01
I'm really sorry I started this thread, but I guess I can't delete it all now.
No, this thread is important. It's when we finally realised how important Earlwood is to the AGS community, and proclaimed him King..

This is one for the history books, folks..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Migs

YUFSTER!  YOU...YOU...TRAMP!  I was in a coma for FOUR years!  FOUR YEARS!  We were supposed to get married!  How come you never told me you married Chris?!  HOW COULD YOU?  I had feelings -- true feelings -- for you, and this is how you repay me?!  You've broken my heart.  I don't know if I can ever forgive you for your treachery.
This signature intentionally left blank.

Al_Ninio

But Yufster!
We could have had cool lesbian love together!
Even though I am really a guy!
Please...
For our past's sake...
Will you reconsider?

edit- By cool I mean HOT!
HOT I TELL YOU!

Evil

* Evil dances in his official CJ Fan club thong outfit

foz

I think she really loves me ...............sorry to break it to you all....

|Alky|

Quote from: Migs on Fri 07/11/2003 23:30:21
YUFSTER!  YOU...YOU...TRAMP!  I was in a coma for FOUR years!  FOUR YEARS!  We were supposed to get married!  How come you never told me you married Chris?!  HOW COULD YOU?  I had feelings -- true feelings -- for you, and this is how you repay me?!  You've broken my heart.  I don't know if I can ever forgive you for your treachery.

Seriously, what you've gone through is nothing compared to Earlwood. Once, there were these ninjas, and I don't know the story exactly, but it was horrible. You guys should appreciate him more. I mean, we can hardly have this kinda atmosphere when the parade starts..
Alex 'Alkaline' Cline

We're going back to the tick tock to get the boo-boo. Send for backup. - Baby's Day Out

Migs

WTF?  YOU have a past with Yufster too, Highwaygal?  OMG.  I don't know you anymore, Yufster.  I don't know who you are.  What was all that talk we had about having a family?  Hmmm?  Was it all lies?   :'(
This signature intentionally left blank.

Meowster

Well if Chris doesn't bloody well phone me, I may do just that.

But first I'm going to go out in this gale force storm, to walk to his house, five miles away, in the freezing cold and rain, even though I have a perfectly good car... I feel dramatic. Then I'm going to get lost and bewildered and cold and frightened, and just as I'm about I don't know... drown from the floodwater, Chris will come and save me, like in the end of some movie. Only I don't think we should have kids for that part because it's sort of less romantic.

Does Earlwood realize he's been owned yet?

Raggit

Uhhhhhh....

What is this???  Is this a joke??? Why are you guys acting like a bunch of fools??      

Please enlighten me.
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

foz

Remember primary school.............you`d be horriable to the people you actually liked.....

Las Naranjas

AGA said he was a cocksucker, no wait...
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

remixor

5 pages?!?  I think this has gone plenty far...
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Raggit

Okay,  So you all hate CJ.  Whatever.   ::)

EDIT--

I thought this thing just got locked by Eric...
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

AGA

Guys, this thread is all very hilarious, but whether or not you're serious in all this, it's people like you that make this community suck at times. Quit the childish games, fuck off and make something using AGS (or leave and make it in SLUDGE, all the better). And you wonder why all the old guard are leaving...

MrColossal

hah you thought CJ ruled these forums?!

then how come i'm the one locking this thread?

GESTAPO
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk