Are YOU from Sweden or Finland?

Started by Haddas, Sat 08/11/2003 16:53:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Hinders

----

Mats Berglinn

I am swedish. To be honest I think the finissh langauge sounds ridiculus but I bet some finissh also thinks this about swedish.

Haddas

I think it's up to what you are used to. Personally I think everyone is the same. We just grow up in other countries.
I think, that when swedish ppl hear finns talk, it's to robust (I just recently found out that the elves in Tolkiens Lotr speak an finnish inspired language). I think swedish sounds too... Royal. It's too soft in my taste. Perkele
;D ;D ;D
- The Hippie

Fizz

GarageGothic

I'm from Denmark too - well, I've lived in Denmark for the last 20 years, but I'm actually a Swedish citizen.

Timosity

I'm not from either but I have fucked someonehad a girlfriend with  swedish a background, and she was great, (but about the same as from anywhere else)

I wish I was sober and could post something that wouldn't incriminate me

Pessi

My friend just visited Stockholm and told me the chicks there were incredibly hot. I previously wondered if it was just a legend with no reality basis but obviously it is true. But I'd rather go to Sweden to make the final conclusion. :)

AGA

It's true. Like 99.9% of all Swedish women are blonde with large breasts and great bodies (or at least the women in Gothenburg). Andail's pretty hot too...

visy (the guy who made Lassi Quest)

"Btw. how many people live near Lahti? I'm seeing alotta flags there around... unless a few poeple (yes, including me) have put their flag a bit too north..."

I live *IN* Lahti :)

Lahti centre that is.

We should have a coffee sometime... :)

Ã,,LÃ,,KEEKÃ,, PIESKÖ SITÃ,, LINTURAISKOO!
Still working on 8-bit stuff, mostly NES and Atari 2600:
http://oldskool.wamma.fi

Ishmael

Hmm... indeed...

Torin lähellä? Enoni asuu siinä Torikadulla :P
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Rincewind

Quote from: AGA on Wed 12/11/2003 16:53:44
It's true. Like 99.9% of all Swedish women are blonde with large breasts and great bodies (or at least the women in Gothenburg). Andail's pretty hot too...

Yep, anyone who have seen Mel Brooks "The Producers" knows that his is true...

Well, at least the bit about Andail...

Inkoddi

Quote from: Rincewind on Thu 13/11/2003 13:40:53
Quote from: AGA on Wed 12/11/2003 16:53:44

Yep, anyone who have seen Mel Brooks "The Producers" knows that his is true...

And yet, she is speaking with a german accent

...I put my flag on the AGS world map. THAT MAP R0X0Rz!!11 Even the lake Stora Bygdeträsket is on it ;D

Haddas

Anyone seen Waynes world 2?

MAN, did they get sweden the wrong way... ;D
* Gets angry at americans lacking skill in WORLD geography

[TRUE STORY]
American woman: "- You are such nice people here in sweden!"
Me: "- Ummm.... You're in FINLAND right now"

remixor

Quote from: Haddas on Fri 14/11/2003 20:26:19[TRUE STORY]
American woman: "- You are such nice people here in sweden!"
Me: "- Ummm.... You're in FINLAND right now"

That was me, pre-op.  You mean they're not the same country??
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

remixor

Oh, I thought all those countries that aren't the United States were considered the same.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Las Naranjas

Don't worry, I got this clear Remixor.

Finland was the country that defeated Bismark in the Punjab using the Tet offensive. Sweden was the one that tried to wipe out the Navajo in 1986.
"I'm a moron" - LGM
http://sylpher.com/novomestro
Your resident Novocastrian.

Inkoddi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk