ags IS the best and easiest 2d game making system.

Started by shitar, Sat 15/11/2003 06:32:10

Previous topic - Next topic

shitar

I swear, yesterday I downloaded over 100 game engines. about 5 of them were 3d. I know I might sound stupid to you but I COMPLETELY blanked out when the screen popped out to start scripting on the DarkBasic program. I was sitting there going... "What the fuck are you doing? Make my game for me like AGS does."

It REALLY pisses me off when they use the cheap tactics "Almost NO programming experience required!" Almost NONE required if you know every line of C++ and can make a rhyme out of it. But AGS BY FAR has been the ONLY program to actually live up to everything it tells you on the front page... AGS needs to get some Oscar awards or something...

Anyone have similar opinions?
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

rodekill

I nominate AGS for best nude scene.

And then I masturbate furiously to it.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

shitar

Quote from: rodekill on Sat 15/11/2003 06:59:39
I nominate AGS for best nude scene.

And then I masturbate furiously to it.

>:( Stop copying my actions!
MIRC: #ags #agsfun #hello #agsnude #agscake

remixor

Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

veryweirdguy

Screw y'all, I'm gonna go make my 1000 HUOR RPG!!!!117!!1!! with RPG Maker/Creator (can't remember which it is).

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Ptraci

A friend of mine keeps saying AGS is not enough for him... But I've decided to try it before judging.

Gilbert

Heh calm down everyone, he's just praising the marvelous product from our all mighty GOD and furthermore, he's not TEH 1337 member!

However the only thing I want to say here is:
I won't download more than 100 game engines in one single day!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk