Metal-Heads and General Music Lovers Take a Look Over Here

Started by PeaceMan, Sat 15/11/2003 12:14:28

Previous topic - Next topic

PeaceMan

A mate of mine has set up a site called Extreme-Scene-Review.
If anyone is interested in any type of Metal (or most other types of music are fine) and would like to make submissions (Reviews, Music, Artwork, etc.) or just talk about music in general please take a look.

Main Site

Forum

Cheers,

Nine Toes

Did somebody say "metal"?

Sweet, count me in.  ;)

Peace to you, Peaceman!

Actually, this image would make a cool avatar, don't you think?
Watch, I just killed this topic...

PeaceMan

Great Man, Sign yourself up on the forum. Then we'll have a grand total of 4!!! It looks a bit empty on there at the minute cause we need more members to contribute so if you know anyone else please try to get them to sign up.

p.s Could you also plese sign the guestbook

Thanks man,

Rincewind

Metal-head and general music lover? Yeah, that's me in a nutshell...
(For the moment listening a lot to "Betrayer" by Kreator, "Indians" by Anthrax, and "Blinded By Fear" by At The Gates, actually... Great songs from great bands...)

Looks like a nice site - I might very well send in some reviews!  

Stay metal, ya'll.

PeaceMan

Thanks for a response people. Any kind of contribution would be appreciated (Remember it doesn't need to be a review. it could be artwork, music, poetry, anything that comes to mind really). Could you also please put a response in the thread marked "Tell us if You're There" as soon as you find some time, cause my mate is starting to lose hope on anyone actually visiting the forum and a response would show that people are interested.

Thanks,

Oh yeah while I'm here there has been a Country section added, so if you know anyone who likes Country please tell them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk