The Chronicles of Max and Maggie (June MAGS)

Started by rtf, Fri 18/06/2004 19:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

rtf

I had 14 days to do this, and I slacked off on about 5, so I made this game in 9 days (unless my math is wrong).
I am going on a trip tommarow, so any bug reports will have to wait to be fixed until I get back.

Anyway.

The intro is a parody of the "(Insert country here) Idol" shows.Ã,  You can choose to play as Max, or as Maggie.Ã,  Each character has his or her (I haven't decided) own path.

Max: You are the worst actor in the world!Ã,  You must find a way to get better in the 3 rooms that have been supplied to you.

Maggie: Everyone hates you but the critical one.Ã,  You must kill him to get the part.Ã,  You must also figure out how to do it in 2 rooms!!!

Maggie

Max

So, you can get the game right now by clicking on this sentance!

-and-

You can get the zipped walkcycle pack(PNG) by clicking on THIS sentance!

Ta-ta!
I fail at art.

Ginny

Nice fun game here, havn't finished it yet though ;).
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Phemar

Awww...I really want to play this...but file size! (I have thing against anything larger than 2 MB...)

aicram

Can I have some help please.  [hint]I have the rubbing alcohol, lighted match, string and peanut[/spoiler] I can't seem to go anywhere apart from the pizza shop and the store and I can't make use of the items.  What do I do next?

cittymom

Aicram,
Spoiler
Eat the peanut.  Then work with the shell, alcohol, string and match.  Use in the ash tray at the store.
[close]

aicram

Quote from: cittymom on Mon 21/06/2004 00:06:53
Aicram,
Spoiler
Eat the peanut.Ã,  Then work with the shell, alcohol, string and match.Ã,  Use in the ash tray at the store.
[close]
cittymom, thanks a lot for the help,  I managed to finish the game.  Played Maggie afterwards which was a lot easier.

rtf

Quote from: Zor© Ver. 2.3 on Sun 20/06/2004 18:37:15

Awww...I really want to play this...but file size! (I have thing against anything larger than 2 MB...)

Hehe.

When I'm back home after my vacation, I'll make a zip file without the music.vox, so people like Zor can enjoy the neverending emotional masterpiece my game is.   ;)
I fail at art.

Phemar

Don't worry, I'm downloading today, before I go to school. When I come home I'll play! :D

Ginny

I seem to be stuck in Maggie's part..
Spoiler
I have the copper wire, I've walked around, and talked to the shady guy far too many times. The hesaurus and Dictionary seem useless, what am I supposed to look up?
[close]
Thanks in advance for help :).

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Al_Ninio

Ginny:
Spoiler
Did you notice how the guy freaks out when you tell him you need a pin head? Maybe there's some sort of misunderstading. Maybe you should word it differently! *hint hint*
[close]

Ginny

Ah, I see, thanks for the subtle hint gal :) Nice ending rtf.. :P

LordHart

Wait a second... those things are going to host the MAGS awards? :-\

rtf

Quote from: Os àšltimo Quão Queijo ^_^ on Thu 24/06/2004 04:44:08
Wait a second... those things are going to host the MAGS awards? :-\

I can see your pain.  If no one else enters, they will simply do the winner videos.  The website will stay the same, and Klaus will still be in charge.  The only difference is that my big-nosed characters will be telling the winner.
I fail at art.

sergiocornaga

Well, I guess someone could do their own versions or something, like these two:

Johnny Odd

Hey!
Spoiler
I've used the thesaurus and all that and the shady guy has gone. Now what?!
[close]
Eagles may fly high, but badgers don't get sucked into jet engines.

jane

I've got alcohol shell and string but can't get it to interract with match or ashtray......any hints on what I should do please

Jen

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk