Offer Your Services!

Started by , Mon 30/01/2012 03:59:53

Previous topic - Next topic

RafaMGames

[TRANSLATION] [EN/JP>PTBR] [PAID/UNPAID]

Hello everyone!

My name is Rafael Games (my actual name) and I'm a trained translator from Brazil looking for game localization projects in the following language pairs:

• English to Brazilian Portuguese
  • Japanese to Brazilian Portuguese

Also, I can provide proofreading and QA, making sure that things like text box limits and diacritics were preserved after translation  ;)

My specialties in localization are dialogue and creative solutions for jokes/pun!

And here's my portfolio.

If you're interested, drop me a message so we can discuss it. Thank you!

dharmadischarge

Hello everyone.

I am looking for some people to collaborate with for smaller projects more for fun while I work on a larger one.

I have a huge amount of free time right now. I am hoping that if I do some music or pixel art maybe someone could help me learn how the adventure game studio engine works.

I am hoping to help with

Story Design
(I have written five novellas and my writing has been compared to Samuel Becket and Thomas Pynchon.)

Animation (only in pixel art)
Character Art (I use an ink brush for sumi e style ink painting and do some digital painting but with less skill.)
Background Art (Though I am less confident with backgrounds.)
Music (I have released 400 tracks over the years on different sites and have music on most major streaming services under the name Mason Andrew Freak.
Playtesting
Voice Acting

I have several ideas for a smaller project if anyone is looking to collaborate and wants help or has an idea they would like to share. send me a PM so we can discuss it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk