*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Danvzare

Nope, nope, and nope.

Hopefully this screenshot helps.

EDIT:
Here's a hint. The name of the movie, is also the name of a popular song.  ;)

Mandle

All I Want For Christmas Is You?

Danvzare

Mandle

Danvzare

Mandle

oops, I never even checked back, sorry. Someone take this please.

Pax Animo

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 02/01/2022 23:09:38
oops, I never even checked back, sorry. Someone take this please.

Alright, I'll take over.

Probably another easy one, as you guys know your stuff.

Misunderstood

Mandle

Snarky

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 03/01/2022 01:46:09
Hellboy 2?

That's such a specific guess that I feel like it must be some kind of joke, but I don't get it.

Bad Taste, right?

Pax Animo

Misunderstood

Mandle

Quote from: Snarky on Mon 03/01/2022 13:31:05
That's such a specific guess that I feel like it must be some kind of joke, but I don't get it

Not a joke. The landscape reminded me of the scene near the end on the coast of Ireland. Never seen Bad Taste sadly.

Snarky

It's a fun movie, made on basically zero budget. I do have to ask myself why it is that I instantly recognize a frame from a movie I watched once, 25 years ago (that's Peter Jackson, sans beard!), while I sometimes struggle to remember and identify fairly close relatives I have met many, many times…

Anyway, something a bit seasonal:

Pax Animo

Quote from: Snarky on Tue 04/01/2022 22:06:47
It's a fun movie, made on basically zero budget. I do have to ask myself why it is that I instantly recognize a frame from a movie I watched once, 25 years ago (that's Peter Jackson, sans beard!), while I sometimes struggle to remember and identify fairly close relatives I have met many, many times…

I know what you mean, it must be over 20 years ago now that i watched that movie and i don't think I've watched it again since, but for some weird reason it's always in my mind. Very good cult classic.
Misunderstood

Frodo

Mandle

Quote from: Snarky on Tue 04/01/2022 22:06:47
I do have to ask myself why it is that I instantly recognize a frame from a movie I watched once, 25 years ago (that's Peter Jackson, sans beard!), while I sometimes struggle to remember and identify fairly close relatives I have met many, many times…

I can answer that:

Those relatives are not entertaining. The movie is.

Snarky

Mandle

Snarky

I suppose there is a faint resemblance to James Stewart… maybe? But that is not him, no.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk