*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

No, not that either.

Quote from: LUniqueDan on Thu 10/10/2013 01:59:59
I was totally about to say "Dr. No" too, but CW comment told me I was wrong.

Heh heh, the screen is massively unrepresentative of the movie. This might give it away, though.

miguel

Is it The Man With The Golden Gun?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Snarky

selmiak

Ilyich

Damn, I vividly remember the scene from the first screenshot, and I'm pretty sure that it features some well known american actor from the 40-50s(the film is from the 50s as well, I think), whose character has just escaped from something war-related and is enjoying the war-free life with a handsome gal by his side, and the second screen suggests some tropical location, and how can't I remember what it is?! This is driving me crazy...

Snarky

Sounds like you're about to put it together, Ilyich...

You'll probably get it on your own, but if you're desperate, take a peek (it's still not a total giveaway):

Spoiler
[close]

miguel

Love Is a Many Splendored Thing?
Working on a RON game!!!!!

LUniqueDan

- Raiders of the Lost Ark ?

Yesterday during The Big Bang Theory, Amy just said that without Indiana Jones, the Whole movie (Raiders of The Lost Ark) will face the exact same ending. It ruined my day.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Snarky

No, no. Time to make it a little easier, I guess:

Andail

Snarky

Dingdingdingdingding!

The Bridge on the River Kwai (to be exact)

Andail

selmiak

Andail

selmiak

Snarky

Pi? Clerks?

(I'm pretty sure I've seen it, but I'm not sure in what movie. It looks like a low-budget film from the nineties, so it's probably either of those. They are so easily confused! (laugh))

selmiak

Snarky

This is sort of very loosely connected with the last one (the filmmakers have something in common):

selmiak

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk