*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Voyages of The Enterprise?

Amayirot Akago

First guess was Inception, but the car on the right wasn't in that. Hmmmm, Gone In 60 Seconds?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

selmiak

The car is indeed the main character's car, but no correct guesses by now.

selmiak

correct!
Did you recognise the badguy character or the colorful lights?

Ryan Timothy B

For me the mustache was a dead giveaway.

selmiak

Then why didn't you guess it? :-D

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 19/06/2015 17:21:59
Did you recognise the badguy character or the colorful lights?
I recognized the colorful badguy character. :)

What about trying something weird.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Ha ha, Googling for "Buddha on wheels" paid off :-D

Crimson Wizard

"Escape from NY" mwahahah! :D

selmiak

Amayirot Akago

ManicMatt

You mean I was actually going to guess one for once not knowing for sure if I was right and I was, but I got to the party too late. SNAAAAAAAKE!!!

Crimson Wizard

I can't find anything interesting right now, I would like to pass my turn to anyone who willing to post.

nihilyst

Amayirot Akago

Hm, doesn't look like any movie I've ever seen. Ummm, The Secret Of Kells?

nihilyst

MiteWiseacreLives!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk