*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 22/11/2016 23:08:13
Evil Dead, of course!
Well, "Evil Dead 2" to be precise, but I am accepting the answer.

Mandle

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 22/11/2016 23:12:39
Quote from: Mandle on Tue 22/11/2016 23:08:13
Evil Dead, of course!
Well, "Evil Dead 2" to be precise, but I am accepting the answer.

Hahaha I was just coming in here to edit to:

EDIT: OR "Evil Dead 2: Dead By Dawn" which is basically the same movie...Just with much better production values, acting, script, and camera-work (as seen in the screenie)... And is one of my favorite movies OF ALL TIME! I would have kicked myself if I missed guessing it... (laugh)

Thanks for accepting!

Next:

Crimson Wizard

Honestly, I never wathed second part before recently, and I was surprised by some pretty cunning "horror humor" moments, probably unexpected because of how dumb the first movie seemed.

Mandle

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 22/11/2016 23:30:34
Honestly, I never wathed second part before recently, and I was surprised by some pretty cunning "horror humor" moments, probably unexpected because of how dumb the first movie seemed.

Yeah....the first one is pretty much a waste of time when you could just be watching the remake (Part 2)...Now go check out Part 3: Army Of Darkness for even more cool and wacky horror comedy... Also a classic!

Jack

Mandle

Quote from: Jack on Wed 23/11/2016 00:26:27
Pulp Fiction?

Bedside table, on the little porceline kangaroo...YUP!!!

(I always wondered why Butch had a little porceline kangaroo, and after googling pictures of it discovered it's a boxing kangaroo...Ahhhh, the light dawns!)

Jack

Dis WATCH. Itz yor father's WATCH.

I'll post one tomorrow.

Mandle

Quote from: Jack on Wed 23/11/2016 02:02:17
Dis WATCH. Itz yor father's WATCH.

There so needs to be a normal speaking > Christopher Walken google translate option for text...

You totally nailed it!

Jack

I realised I was actually quoting Eddie Izzard doing Walken rather than Pulp Fiction.

Quintaros

The Wolf of Wall Street?

Kumpel

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Kumpel on Wed 23/11/2016 21:28:54
Tin Cup?
That was going to be my guess too, although I don't recall a dog.

Jack

No. I think this will probably give it away:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Mandle

Danvzare

Guardians of the Galaxy?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk