*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

lol, no (laugh)

EDIT: As promised... this one should give it away (you either recognize the scene or one or more of the actors, making it easy to track down ;)) .

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

Salem's Lot? (wild guess)

Danvzare

Darth Mandarb

Wild guess...

Boychoir (2015)?

edit did some more digging and I found this image which, I think, clinches it but I'll wait for your validation! (nod)

Mandle

Quote from: Darth Mandarb on Fri 22/09/2017 13:28:39
but I'll wait for your validation! (nod)

I doubt you need to after seeing that image...

Your turn!

Darth Mandarb

Yeah, okay!

For the record I tracked it down by searching for "Kathy Bates and Allan Rickman" (didn't realize it was Dustin Hoffman instead of Rickman)and eventually tracked it down. I had never even heard of this movie.

On to the next one which is, I think, pretty simple...

Ben X

Back To The Future III. Now there's a fella who can't hold his liquor!

Darth Mandarb

Ben X

Here's mine:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/56M75QN.png[/imgzoom]

As it's a difficult pic, I'll give two bonus clues: it has a strong link with the previous pic.

Amayirot Akago

Clue? I'm guessing that's Christopher Lloyd as Professor Plum to the left ;) Also Mrs. Peacock next to him.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Ben X

Correct!

Quote from: Ben X on Fri 22/09/2017 19:01:29
As it's a difficult pic, I'll give two bonus clues: it has a strong link with the previous pic.

This was the second bonus clue, incidentally ^^

Took me a while to make sure we hadn't had the movie Clue before, as the word shows up so often in this thread!

Amayirot Akago

Yay, lucky guess :D I'll pass along my turn tho cause I don't have anything ready right now.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Cassiebsg

Hehe, yes, that's the one. I often end up seeing movies on tv that have already started, just because there's a kid in the main role. (roll)(laugh)

Anyway, happy you end one with the show. :-D

No idea about that movie though, but rather sure I would remember if I had seen that ugly art before. (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

milkanannan

^Hehe yeah actually when you hear the answer you'll likely remember this scene. I cut out the characters in the above image. It's a pretty iconic film, so most full images would give it away way too easily.

Here's another cropped image:

Mandle

Quintaros

HanaIndiana

milkanannan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk