*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 29/10/2017 10:17:55
Robocop remake?
No.

This is a very difficult film to screenshot. The subject matter, the time, even the colouration, is quite unique. One more guessworthy image before it goes over to google.

Danvzare

HanaIndiana

Andromeda Strain?

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

dayowlron

cool. I was looking at some trailers about racing movies (long story) and watched a trailer for that one and near the end I thought I saw a short shot of the piston valves that looked like the second image you posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aphGbb07xk8
right around 2:20.

Next post:
[imgzoom]https://s1.postimg.org/1xa3ap7tyn/images.jpg[/imgzoom]
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Quintaros

dayowlron

Thought that would be easy. Correct.

Kumpel

Quintaros

Danvzare

Quintaros

Yeah I suppose it does look like some of the imagery from Hellraiser 2.  But it's not a Hellraiser movie.

Quintaros

Mandle

Damn.... I've seen this movie. I remember the trees on fire. But I cannot remember what it was...

Darth Mandarb

Yeah I've seen this too... LONNNNGGGG time ago.

I remember there was a group of people having a party or something and they started shooting artillery (or some odd weapons) at the trees and I was completely confused about it.

I'll be damned if I can remember what movie it was though.

Wild guess; Logan's Run?

Click'd

Quintaros

Darth described the scene exactly right.  It's not Logan's Run but another SciFi film of the same era.

dayowlron

I presented one from Logan's Run and Quintaros guessed it so I would doubt he would present one of the same movie. I do think I might have seen the movie but dont remember what movie it was right now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk