*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

EchosofNezhyt

@at previous post
Its the only movie I seen him in I think and hes got a pretty unique look and sweater...

Sec print screening on of my movies and posting.

Should be easy...

SharpLight

VLC can take snapshots, see the Video menu.

Zodiac (2007)

Guess the Movie Title:

Crimson Wizard

Alright, I do not quite remember that movie series, but the woman on background looks familiar, so my guess is:

Resident Evil 2

SharpLight

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 02/07/2012 17:31:14
Alright, I do not quite remember that movie series, but the woman on background looks familiar, so my guess is:

Resident Evil 2

WRONG

Armageddon

Underworld? Resident Evil 3(I think that's the desert one)?

SharpLight

Quote from: Armageddon on Mon 02/07/2012 22:57:50
Underworld? Resident Evil 3(I think that's the desert one)?

Are you answering or asking and which one is your answer? Both are wrong by the way.

Ryan Timothy B

I don't know why you dislike the question mark. We're basically guessing and awaiting confirmation.
This isn't Jeopardy.

Armageddon

This is getting really passive-aggressive.

Eric

Yeah, I stopped visiting this thread when certain folks started imposing rules -- about how to answer, about what movies were eligible to be used, about the timeframe for posting a new screen before they felt obliged to skip your turn, etc.

SharpLight

Quote from: Eric on Tue 03/07/2012 01:02:32
Yeah, I stopped visiting this thread when certain folks started imposing rules -- about how to answer, about what movies were eligible to be used, about the timeframe for posting a new screen before they felt obliged to skip your turn, etc.

(laugh) I can't help it if I have an "imposing" personality and anyway when I stopped visiting this thread it degenerated into vileness.

I think I only posted out of turn once because clearly the person who guessed was not going to post and they didn't complain either, later on I gave up my turn so you can't whine about that anymore. If you want to 'ask' your answers do so and I will complain every time or do you want to impose your views on me?

rocksandbroncs

My guess is Blade Runner. I'm almost certain that's correct so if it is and even if it's not, here's my submission:

OneOfMyFaveMoviesOfAllTime by rocksandbroncs, on Flickr

The movie was well-known decades ago so had to search hard to find a pic that wasn't too easy but it probably was anyway. Must be a Flickr member to comment, tag, etc.

Oops, was answering a pic from page one. my bad. Entry still stands if anyone is interested.

Ponch

I'm also going to guess Blade Runner. Or should I say "Blade Runner?"

SharpLight

Quote from: rocksandbroncs on Tue 03/07/2012 02:33:32
Oops, was answering a pic from page one. my bad. Entry still stands if anyone is interested.

No one is interested in West Side Story, so my entry still stands.

Eric

Quote from: Aqala on Tue 03/07/2012 01:48:55If you want to 'ask' your answers do so and I will complain every time or do you want to impose your views on me?

Nope. Like I said, if it's not fun, I just won't play. By the way, the name of the thread is "Guess the movie title," not "Aggressively assert the movie title." Maybe you should start your own thread?

rocksandbroncs

QuoteNo one is interested in...
My tween daughter, too, when she buh-leeved she was the center of the universe and that the world revolved around her,used to constantly engage in projection. And to apply your self-centered and narrow-minded observations on everyone but magnificent you is ipso facto supremely and narcissistically despotic.

SharpLight

Quote from: rocksandbroncs on Tue 03/07/2012 04:28:09

My tween daughter, too, when she buh-leeved she was the center of the universe and that the world revolved around her,used to constantly engage in projection. And to apply your self-centered and narrow-minded observations on everyone but magnificent you is ipso facto supremely and narcissistically despotic.

So it was West Side Story.

As Eric correctly points out this thread is about guessing the movie title, so let us get back to that. I am having plenty of fun watching you fail to guess this softball of a movie, if you guys weren't busy imagining vampires and zombies where there are none and concentrating on the girl in the background instead of the big giveaway in the foreground you would have guessed this film 5 minutes after I posted the pic.

Armageddon

Rules for guess this movie title thread.

Rule #1 We do not impose rules.
Rule #2 We DO NOT impose rules.

Also Aqala you're being very obnoxious, sorry.

Kweepa

CSI Hunt 1??????
West Side Runner?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Ponch

Quote from: Aqala on Tue 03/07/2012 01:48:55
when I stopped visiting this thread it degenerated into vileness.

This thread was vile? I'm sad that I missed that. Why must I miss all the good threads?????

Also, Weird Science Story?

SharpLight

Quote from: Armageddon on Tue 03/07/2012 05:18:18
Also Aqala you're being very obnoxious, sorry.

No need to apologies everyone is entitled to his opinion, would you like to guess the movie title?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk