*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Weird Science it is! Hooray! I was beginning to think I was experiencing some of the "trollings" I hear all the kids are doing today.

Oh, you kids and your crazy fads!

Take it away, Trampoline. (And try to think of Kelly LeBrock as she was, not as she is now  :cry: )

Armageddon

wow I should have known that.

Tramponline

All right, hopefully to crank up the difficulty somewhat:

The genre is not Sci-Fi, it's not one of David O. Selznick's babies, "Dr. Uwe Boll" wasn't
sitting in the director's chair (Phew!), and it ain't got Steven Seagal in it!  :kiss:
(Thus, aside from the sci-fi stuff, that alone makes it a good film!)

..by the way, credit for the last one goes to LimpingFish. Sneaky way of telling/not telling the movie's title! Great line!

Throw in your guesses, ladies & gentlemen!

Stupot

Hmmm... I haven't got a clue.

Tramponline

:tongue: Darn! For a second there, I thought it was "Groundhog Day", Stupot - all over again!!! :tongue:

Now I understand Ponch - You rotten, snotty-nosed kids! :cheesy: *tramp, the angry neighbour walks off & keeps the ball*

Ponch

Quote from: Tramponline on Sat 14/07/2012 17:04:11
Now I understand Ponch - You rotten, snotty-nosed kids! :cheesy:

I know! I've been saying this all along! You darn kids and your rock n' roll. Get off my lawn!

cat

Snarky

Is it Without a Clue, then?

Tramponline

Absolutely! A Great movie, especially for rainy days!

Now you deal with these little hoodlums and their hippity hoppity music! :wink: *tramp hands ball to Snarky*

Snarky

Okey dokey. Let's grab something from my DVD library...

(I actually didn't notice what was going on in this scene until after I'd grabbed the screenshot, so... I guess if you're of a sensitive/bigoted disposition, don't look too closely.)

Armageddon

Hah, nice shot. Escape From LA?

Snarky

Noouh...
(As a hint, it wasn't even filmed in LA.)

Ponch

Snarky

Good guess! No, wait. What's the word I'm looking for? ... bad. Bad guess.

Ponch

In my defense, Escape from New York "wasn't even filmed in LA." So I was a lot closer than Armageddon.  :wink:

Armageddon

Maybe this was filmed in San Francisco? I could be a lot closer. Snarky you gotta tell us.

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Snarky

Nope, Kweepa.

Without studying the question on a map, I'd think NY would be a closer guess, geographically, than SF.

Another screencap:

Tramponline

Stupot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk