*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilyich

Quote from: Babar on Mon 30/07/2012 21:11:52
...but Ilych could be doing that to trick us.

That's the only correct guess so far. ;) This movie features very little martial arts. :)

Ponch

I'm stumped. Can we get another screenshot? Or am I going to have to start guessing Blade Runner again?  :wink:

Eric

Ilyich

Anything to prevent Ponch from making any more Blade Runner puns! ;D
Here's another screen - less confusing and more title-related. :)

Crimson Wizard

Use golf club to put a ball into deaf girl's food and bring her attention.

Ponch

Ilyich

One of his inventory items is the title of the movie (at least the english title), I'll tell you that much. :)

It should be pretty obvious for anyone who've seen the movie by now, and I'm sure there are people on these forums who did, come on! It's a great film!

Ponch

Quote from: Ilyich on Wed 01/08/2012 23:01:17
One of his inventory items is the title of the movie (at least the english title), I'll tell you that much. :)

Leather Vest Golfer, Girl Watcher? (It's like the hipster version of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy := )

Ilyich

I don't want to hold the thread, but I'm not sure what other hints I can give - there are no well known actors here and the last screen has both of the main characters. It's a film by one of the most well-known Korean directors who are not Chan-Wook Park, it features golf clubs and is not particularly violent. :)

Snarky

Quote from: Ilyich on Wed 01/08/2012 23:01:17

Golf Club?

Ilyich

Quote from: Snarky on Thu 02/08/2012 14:37:04
Golf Club?
Ye-e-es, but can you be a little more specific about the type of the golf club? ;D

Snarky

Ilyich

Not at all, but bonus points for a clever guess. :)
It's not even a wood club. This is getting disturbingly golf-themed, isn't it? ;D

Snarky

OK, since evidently no one has seen the movie in question, I've googled my way to an answer: 3-Iron.

This one might not be immediately obvious, but in that case I'll add some more identifiable screens:

Eric

Snarky

It is in fact Brick, yes.

Eric

Fantastic! You've inspired me to re-watch that one tonight. Been thinking a lot of that film lately, working on a P.I. project and having recently seen Dark Knight Rises.

Let some of that previous sentence provide a hint for this screenie:

Armageddon

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk