*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Eric on Tue 19/03/2013 02:15:01
The Story of Adele H.
No.
But, you kind of got the idea of what I meant.

Quote from: Ponch
Sweeney Todd
No. :)

Gilbert

Well. I just blind searched with the hints and came with the following. I'm not sure whether this is what we're after. You shouldn't read the spoilers if you still want to guess anyway.
Spoiler

Could it be either one of these?
Even this may be correct please don't consider I have really guessed in this round, as I mentioned I just blind searched and have never watched any of these and I didn't even know this book before.
Edit:
Further research showed that the Joker was indeed inspired by a certain film adaption of this book (there's even a comic issue with this very same name), so yeah:

BATMAN
[close]

Crimson Wizard

Iceboty, you are correct.

Since the movie is very obscure, I did not expect year of release and similar detail, just the title.
Don't know if there's any reason to hide this, but okay, let's put this in a spoiler:
Spoiler

This is "L'homme qui rit (1971 TV film)". Can't say the movie is exceptional, but the character makeup and play are pretty disturbing, if not frightening (at first), that's why I liked it.
[close]

Iceboty V7000a, if you like, you may take your turn now.

Gilbert

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 19/03/2013 09:25:54
Iceboty V7000a, if you like, you may take your turn now.
Well. I'd rather not, as I mentioned before I rarely watch films and thus it's hard for me to find something for you guys to guess.
So, I think we can move on now and whoever comes first and has an idea could take the next round.

Armageddon

This one is dirt easy and one of my favorites.

Tramponline

Is this Catherine Breillat's 'Romance' (1999)?

Haggis

arj0n

Snarky

Tramponline

John Waters' 'Pecker II', or

Leisure Suite Larry: The Movie, "Vaccinating Vivacious Vixens of Vice in Sonny Miami"

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Stupot

selmiak

Stupot

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Stupot

Eric

I never knew The Man Who Laughs was by Hugo, otherwise that would have been easy to guess with that obvious Glasgow Grin! Or that there was a TV movie version. The original with Conrad Veidt inspired the creation of the Joker in the Batman comics:

Haggis

Gilbert

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk