*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

kaput

It might be time to post another screenshot?

Ben X

Ponch got it! The hint in my post was that this character's current line of dialogue is "Big time", in response to "Bag it." The prominent cast member of T2 was Robert Patrick.

Eric

Holy crap, is that Robert Patrick in the picture? I've never seen From Dusk 'Til Dawn, and it would be super weird if I somehow recognized him from his sleeve. My super-power is identifying obscure photos of Robert Patrick.

Tramponline

Quote from: Eric on Fri 24/05/2013 14:19:45
Holy crap, is that Robert Patrick in the picture? I've never seen From Dusk 'Til Dawn, and it would be super weird if I somehow recognized him from his sleeve. My super-power is identifying obscure photos of Robert Patrick.
He meant "Die Hard" was the right answer - but that's not why I'm writing this...FOR THE LOVE OF...MOVIES - grab a copy and watch that one, Eric!
It even works on a Road Movie level - that part alone makes it worth your while!!

edited, *note to self* think first, write later... :tongue:

Igor Hardy

There was Robert Patrick in Die Hard!?

I never noticed.  :shocked:

EDIT: Oh, Die Hard 2! Sorry, I'm slow. Also, seen Die Harder almost 30 years ago.

Ponch

Sweet! It drove me crazy all morning until I suddenly realized that was the "they're for my wife... she's pregnant" scene from Die Hard.

I should be home in a few hours. I'll post a new shot then.

UPDATE: Now with 100% more screenshot than before!

Hint:
Spoiler
It's not Blade Runner
Spoiler
Unless it is :=
[close]
[close]

Armageddon

Ponch

Quote from: Armageddon on Sat 25/05/2013 02:29:22
Romancing the stone.
Damn it! I thought it would be a tough nut to crack! *Sigh* Oh well. Nicely done, Armageddon. *Slow clap* :P

Your turn, sir.

Tramponline

Armageddon

Tramponline

There's a link to the previous one, but rather 'intertextual' and not that helpful in order to guess the movie...
[imgzoom]http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1035/firewalkwithme.png[/imgzoom]

Igor Hardy

Oh one of those! I'm 100% sure it's a movie I did never see.

Crimson Wizard

Not sure, but looks a bit like Charlize Theron in "Monster".

waheela

Tramponline

Yes, waheela got it! It's Winter's Bone.
The connection to the previous screenshot was that Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee both acted in Twin Peaks and
Twin Peaks, as well as Winter's Bone, deals on some level with murder in a fairly isolated community. (named the
picture even 'firewalkwithme' hoping someone would get that connection :smiley:...I admit, a bit far fetched!)

Your go waheela!

waheela

Haha, wow, nice! I totally didn't make that connection even though I've seen both! :P

Hopefully mine won't be too easy...

Ben X

I have to say, guys, you really didn't pay attention to the hints properly!

waheela, is it Master And Commander?

waheela

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk