*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

I even have the subtitled version of this movie, but somehow I forgot the name....

Ponch

No one? Really? All righty. I'll find a new screenshot when I get home tonight. :tongue:

UPDATE: SAME MOVIE. NEW CLUE.

Ben X

Still don't know it. Is that Gary Cole doing the driving in the first pic?

Ponch

Armageddon

It's Talladega Nights. I skip my turn, also that second pic wasn't even in the movie only the trailer it made me so angry. :=

Eric

Second pic was in the theatrical version of the movie, not the uncut version that was eventually on DVD. I know because that scene was filmed about a mile away from my childhood home, and was pissed that it was cut from a supposed "uncut" version.

Ponch

Armageddon's turn! (Or Eric's) (Or someones) :sealed:

Adeel

Since apparently no one wants to take the lead. Therefore, I'm going to hijack it for the greater good. :wink:

I don't have DVD version of this movie and I can't bother to download the movie (with my slow connection). Therefore, I'm using screenshots provided on the web. Please don't cheat. :tongue:

Gribbler

Ponch

Armageddon

Romeo and Juliet: The Mummy

miguel

Kull and Juliet: The Mummy 4
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Aardvark4Lunch

The Hot Chick.

My turn:

Adeel

Quote from: Aardvark4Lunch on Mon 06/01/2014 14:33:31
The Hot Chick.

Aardvark is correct! It is indeed The Hot Chick :cheesy:. Underrated but a good comedy movie nevertheless starring Rob Schneider and Rachel McAdams. Adam Sandler served as an executive producer and had a small role in the film.

A lot of people don't realize but you can put your weed in there. (laugh)

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Armageddon on Tue 07/01/2014 05:36:23
The Prestige.
Since this thread isn't going anywhere: yes, the film is indeed The Prestige.

Tramponline

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 20/01/2014 00:35:08
Since this thread isn't going anywhere: yes, the film is indeed The Prestige.
Hope Armageddon will forgive me for hijacking this thread in the meantime.

Next up:

[imgzoom]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/197/xnmp.png[/imgzoom]
When I was a kid I caught the first 2 - 3 min of this film one lazy sunday afternoon.
No chance of changing channels after that - mesmerizing! - even though I hardly understood what was going on...

edit: Darn, we already had that one a while back. No peeking! (wrong)

Armageddon

I remember a thread in the critic lounge that showed a still from that movie and a background the guy drew based on it. Too lazy to go find it and I think it's a foreign film so I'll just say, Heavy Metal?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk