*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

GarageGothic

Harold Ramis RIP, or come back and haunt us.

Gribbler

selmiak

GarageGothic

Ryan Timothy B

That's who I assumed it was too. I was thinking it was the Taking Lives movie, but I'm not certain.

GarageGothic

Gribbler

GarageGothic

Gribbler

Ben X

That's Chris Hemsworth in a film that isn't Marvel or Cabin In The Woods, so I'm going for Rush.

Gribbler

Ben X

This might be a bit too tough at first, but bear in mind there's a strong tie to the previous film:

I'll post another one soon if no one can get it!

Ben X

Nope. The police car looks far too old for that...

CaptainD

Quote from: Ben X on Tue 11/03/2014 14:23:54
Nope. The police car looks far too old for that...

Yeah, I thought that too tbh, but just wondered if that was the "strong link" to the previous film!

Gribbler

Gribbler

Ben X

YES! Bloody hell, what search terms got you there? Also, name the strong tie, please!

Gribbler

QuoteYES! Bloody hell, what search terms got you there? Also, name the strong tie, please!
Elementary, dear Ben: police car from the late 70s or early 80s. First popular police chase movie from that era that comes to mind? Smokey and the Bandit. Nope, but you hinted it's the same year, which in this case is 1977. Quick look at the IMDB movie list from that particular year. Over 2000 of them - too many. So maybe just first 30 titles. I was looking for a title suggesting car chases. What have we here? Grand Theft Auto. You can't get more car-chasey than that. :) Bingo!

And the link? Eeeerrr... Hmmm... Flaming cars! :D

Next, one of my all time favourites:
[IMGzoom]http://i.imgur.com/xDH403e.png[/IMGzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk