*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Oh, dang. I've seen this. The "SURFACE CAM" overlay gave it away.

Europa Report

Hated it.

AnasAbdin

Correct.
To each his own :)

Edit: Trailer

Jack

Aw, c'mon guys. I didn't ask you to review my game, did I?  ;)

Another clue:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

LimpingFish

It's from Immortal (Ad Vitam), an enjoyable, if weird, slice of Gallic sci-fi. It was directed by Enki Bilal, and adapted from his Nikopol comics (which are also worth checking out!).

I'd also recommend checking out Bunker Palace Hotel, an earlier film from Bilal, if you can find it a copy.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Jack

Correct.

It will probably be forever associated with AGS in my mind, because I was playing AGS games at the time I first watched it.

Snarky

Huh. I think I was under the impression that Immortal was all-CGI, but I guess that explains why the caps looked so familiar even though I definitely hadn't seen the movie.

LimpingFish

Quote from: Snarky on Tue 13/10/2015 03:05:08
Huh. I think I was under the impression that Immortal was all-CGI...

Understandable, since there's a number of all-CG characters in the movie.

Truth be told, some of the human CG characters, while highly stylized, have dated quite badly. I like the film, though, and fans of weird European sci-fi, à  la Metal Hurlant, will get a kick out it.

Those interested can view the trailer on Youtube. :)

Now, on with the show!

Ponch

Herbie the Love Bug: Fury Road?

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas?

selmiak

Quote from: LimpingFish on Wed 14/10/2015 01:56:54
Those interested can view the trailer on Youtube. :)

or maybe watch the Full movie on youtube ;)

about that current screenshot... uhm, Dune Runnner?

Mod Edit: Sorry, that link falls under the forum ban on piracy, I'm afraid.

LimpingFish

Some good guessing...but all of it wrong, I'm afraid.

Second clue!

Amayirot Akago

LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk