*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Is this a trick, Snarky?  Rope bridge, that hat... would suggest Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.  But./.. for some reason I'm veering more towards King Solomon's Mine, I think it might be a young Sharon Stone underneath that hat.

Snarky

Neither, actually. The choice is loosely inspired by a current movie.

Danvzare

Jurassic Park?
Or any of its many sequels?

Cassiebsg

Probably not but.... "Romancing the Stone" ?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Snarky

Amayirot Akago

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, because Jeff Goldblum in Independence Day?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

The Lost World (1992)? (Not Jurassic Park, but inspired by the latest JP movie?).
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Snarky

Danvzare

The Usual Suspects?
Dumb guess, I know, but they do seem to be lined up for one of those police things where a witness points out the culprit.

Quintaros

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 02/07/2016 17:25:34
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

The greenscreen effect is still better than the swinging with monkeys scene in Indy 4...

AnasAbdin

Indiana Jones and the Hidden Areola?

Snarky

None of you've got it so far.

Mandle

Snarky

Errr... no. How about this?

Danvzare

Snarky

Danvzare

What? Really?
It was the gorilla that gave it away. I could never forget that bookworm of a gorilla.
Good and funny film. It's been about a decade since I last watched it.

Ok then, I guess it's my turn.
How about this one:
[imgzoom]http://orig12.deviantart.net/6861/f/2016/187/2/3/guess_the_movie_title_screenshot_01_by_danvzare-da8ya0l.png[/imgzoom]

Quintaros

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk