Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

Quote from: Ben X on Wed 07/09/2016 11:14:10
Wild guess: Fortress?

Correct.

Yellow is pain. Red is death.

Ben X

Excellent! I haven't seen that film in years, but I remember the border control scenes and the look/age of it seemed to fit.

Here's mine. No link to Fortress as we seemed to have exhausted Stuart Gordon and Christopher Lambert's oeuvre on this thread!

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/P9CKfNn.png[/imgzoom]

Danvzare

Ben X

No, but similar... mythological roots.

Crimson Wizard

Why, that is "The Prophecy".

A pretty silly story in my opinion, but had a great atmosphere and sense of rythm! The sequence of this guy in black glasses arriving is one of my favourite. Also Viggo Mortensen eating a flower :D.

Ben X

That's the one! And it has an amazing story, thankyousomuch.

Crimson Wizard

Haha, OK.

Anyway, I was trying to find something completely different and decided to post following movie... although I have no idea how easy or difficult this may be:

CaesarCub

CaesarCub

Sweet.

Let's see how fast people guess this movie:

CaptainD

The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra?

(If it is, is that the "You can't make aliens dance - you don't know what you're dealing with!" scene?)

Mandle

Plan 9 From Outer Space?

CaesarCub

CaptainD got it, the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra it is.

Jack

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 07/09/2016 23:37:19
Plan 9 From Outer Space?

You've never seen Plan 9  8-0

Future events such as these will affect you in the future.

Mandle

To quote Seinfeld:

"Just a movie? You don't understand. This isn't Plans One through Eight from Outer Space. This is Plan Nine! This is the one that worked. The worst movie ever made."

Jack

Can your HEART STAND the SHOCKING FACTS about GRAVE ROBBERS FROM OUTER SPACE?!

Mandle

I've figured out that the cut-off object in the top-left corner is a wall-lamp...

But I can't stop seeing it as a Frankenstein's monster's face in profile and wearing spectacles leering into the shot...

Crimson Wizard

I do not have a very big knowledge of movies that old, but the left man reminds me of Gregory Peck.

CaptainD

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Thu 08/09/2016 22:26:01
I do not have a very big knowledge of movies that old, but the left man reminds me of Gregory Peck.

Not Gregory Peck, the actor in question has got a bit of a funny name really.  The other two in the scene are more recognisable, both British stars of the time.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk