*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Nosferatu, Eine Symphonie Des Grauens.

Wait, shit. I forgot this was trickery.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Jack

Mandle

Interview With The Vampire!

"...and finally, my long lost blue."

I always find that scene so touching: Louis goes to the movies because it's the only way he can ever see the sun and the daytime sky.

Quintaros

Mandle

Sweet! Here's the next one:

Danvzare

That still looks like Interview with the Vampire. ???

Darth Mandarb

I'm guessing, given the last two entries, it's Interview w/ the Vampire in another movie...

Ben X

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 22/09/2016 02:05:07
Interview With The Vampire!

"...and finally, my long lost blue."

I always find that scene so touching: Louis goes to the movies because it's the only way he can ever see the sun and the daytime sky.

Dammit, I actually typed this guess out, down to the description of the scene, and then changed my mind!

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 22/09/2016 15:49:10
That still looks like Interview with the Vampire. ???

THAT'S A BINGO! That is how you say it, isn't it?

You caught me...I was trying to be tricky, hoping people would guess Django, Roots...etc...

Danvzare

Wow, and here I was beginning to think that Darth Mandarb was right, and that it was a film within a film again.

Ok, I guess it's my turn. :-D
[imgzoom]http://orig13.deviantart.net/0c84/f/2016/267/8/9/guess_the_movie_title_screenshot_05_by_danvzare-daionmu.png[/imgzoom]
Sorry for the horrible quality. It's not easy getting screen captures for this film.

Jack

Obvious guess: Taxi Driver?

Mandle

Danvzare

Mandle

Taxi? (The french film)

Naw...that's a pretty stupid guess considering that the taxi is the same model as a certain car from a Stephen King novel...so...

I think I may have tracked it down...

I noticed that the taxi is the same model as Christine from Stephen King's novel, and the movie...

So I started looking around for movies that has a Plymouth Fury taxi involved and I think it might be:

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World?

Danvzare

I'm sorry to say you're wrong Mandle.

I'll upload another screenshot, if no one gets it by tomorrow.

Mandle

DAMNIT! Now I'm a mad,mad,mad,mad Mandle!!!

Danvzare

Mandle

Hmmmm...that looks like an invisible person trying to be visible, and it looks vaugely 60's and Disney...so:

"Now you see him now you don't"? (starring Kurt Russel if I remember right?)

Jack

Memoirs of an Invisible Man?

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk