*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

I have no idea what this film is, but I'm going to give another guess.
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

selmiak

absolutely not Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Jack

Darth Mandarb got it! (as usual ;))

The rest of you, I want you to think about what you did.

Darth Mandarb

The first two screenshots didn't trigger ANY memories of Boondock Saints to be honest. Oddly, the first shot made me think of one of the Harry Potter movies (not sure which one, the one where he scares off the dementors in the tunnel). I recognized the third (but couldn't quite place it) but the 4th cinched it for me.

Anyway on to the next...

Danvzare

I've watched Boondock Saints, and even now that I know that those screenshots were from that film, I still can't identify them.

Hmm, I'm going to make another stupid guess. Police Academy?

Jack

It's such a visually unique film that I thought any shot from it would be pretty obvious. The first shot is part of a pivotal scene early in the film. I think it's more of a cult favourite than I realised. It had a ridiculously small theatrical release, and only became popular on home video, apparently.

Mandle

Danvzare

Darth Mandarb

Darth Mandarb

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Jack on Mon 03/10/2016 22:56:27Airheads?

You got it! Quite dated now but the movie has a lot of heart and is very quotable!

Mandle

Mandle

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk