*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Kumpel on Tue 31/01/2017 10:56:56
Hobbit 3? That is Peter Jackson on that town street, right?

It's not from the "The Hobbit" trilogy.

Danvzare

Then my guess is that it's from the first Lord of the Rings movie.

Buckethead

That's Peter Jackson indeed but that cameo is from LotR: The fellowship of the ring I think

Ben X

Ah, bad luck Kumpel! You went for the wrong Jackson Bree cameo!

Is Taking Off the film where Schiavelli teaches concerned parents how to smoke weed? I just heard of that film the other day because I watched the No Small Parts episode on him :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oSfVSROjdk

Mandle

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 31/01/2017 12:01:37
Then my guess is that it's from the first Lord of the Rings movie.

Yup...

Peter Jackson has two cameos as the carrot-munching villager in Bree, the first in Fellowship Of The Ring, and the second in The Hobbit 2: The Desolation Of Smaug...

I actually wasn't aware of the Hobbit cameo when I posted the pic. I wasn't trying to be that tricky... but I guess it makes for a good trivia question next time I'm out with my movie-geek friends!

Sorry Kumpel... you did provide the vital hint, but Danvzare grabs the win! ;)

Kumpel

Darn...
It's hard to get it fully out of the system that I confused not only two friggin Hobbit movies but I even forgot, PJ has the same cameo in the first LotR movie. BUT I will, at some distant day in the dark future, be able to live with what I did...
Danvzare, make me proud!

@Ben X: Exactly! It's that hilarious movie by two times oscar awarded director Milos Forman and the 10 minutes long scene I took the two screens from is legendary in terms of drug taking in cinema. You gotta see this!

Danvzare

AnasAbdin

Danvzare

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Wed 01/02/2017 11:57:35
Mallrats  :P
Wow, that was quick. I was really hoping everyone would think it was one of the many Marvel movies he's been in.
Sorry Kumpel, I failed you. :~(

Your turn AnasAbdin. :-D

AnasAbdin

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Mandle

SSSG (Still Shamelessly Spamming Google...which also happens to be the name of my new-era synth-punk band by a total coincidence...)

143 (and i miss You)?

EDIT: Also I would like to add the guess of:

Extremely Loud Incredibly Close just because it seems someone could have paged 143 right before impact.

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

AnasAbdin

All wrong.

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 03/02/2017 14:43:59
143 (and i miss You)?

You are getting the message almost correct, but not the movie.

Mandle

Well... the message is "I love you", which is what 143 used to mean on pagers...

Hmmmm...

The Big Lebrowski?

AnasAbdin

Awesome guess but wrong.
here's another one, he's using his tongue to search for the butterflies in her stomach:

Buckethead

I was pretty sure I had seen the movie judging from the first screenshot you posted. But now with the gif I'm totally clueless. I'm just going to guess it's Twin Peaks: Fire walk with me as the background kind of reminds me of it.

AnasAbdin

Danvzare

I'm probably wrong here, but that woman kind of looks like Carrie Fisher.
I still have no idea what the film is though. ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk