*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: dayowlron on Mon 13/02/2017 16:09:21
(nod) yep you got it.

Sweet! I thought it was a very underrated movie that was written off by most people as just being another "Battle For Los Angeles" or "Skyline" which were both pretty crap, but I was pleasantly surprised that "Battleship" was actually entertaining and didn't take itself too seriously.

No worries about the google image thing. You didn't know the rule. We should probably restate it every now and then.

Anyway... next film:

And just a friendly reminder to anyone new to this forum game: Using google image to find the answer instantly is against the spirit of this game. Please don't do so and respect the time that the current host put into thinking of a movie, finding a screenie, and hosting it. Cheers!

dayowlron

Yeah I thought Battleship was an excellent movie. Kind of a combination between Top Gun and Independence Day.
as far as the image you posted I am pretty sure I have not seen that movie. From the looks I would guess something about NASA but that would just be a wild guess.
Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

nihilyst

Mandle

Quote from: nihilyst on Tue 14/02/2017 15:56:27
Is that from Rubber?

Well done! It is indeed from that "magnificently batshit" movie as one reviewer put it... (laugh)

nihilyst

Kumpel

The mood makes me think of Prisoners...

Hazel

Mandle

nihilyst

Kumpel's right. It is from Prisoners.

Kumpel

Woohooo ^^

Well let's have a quick one here (or not...)

huge:
Spoiler
[close]

Mandle

Kumpel

Mandle

Kumpel

Ben X

The Man Who Refused To Use Zoomable Images?

Kumpel

lol

I am not sure if you need to pay that close attention... :=
huge (zoomable to ULTRAHUGE for Ben X)
Spoiler

Cassiebsg

I think he meant you could shrink the image and use zoom afterwards... (roll)
To those you may be put off of huge pics... right click the picture and choose "view image". ;)

Anyway, I have no clue and am sure I've never seen that piece of theater... (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

Kumpel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk