*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Yes! Gribbler is correct (nod)

Gribbler

arj0n

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D?

Gribbler

Funny thing. I got that picture from the review of "It Follows" which was supposed to be my movie. I didn't remember this particular scene but I figured, hey it's a review, it must be correct. Now I googled it and it turns out it's from REC4. So arj0n is correct.

Mandle

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 12/05/2017 14:39:38
Funny thing. I got that picture from the review of "It Follows" which was supposed to be my movie.

That movie scared the absolute shit out of me at times! I'm a pretty hardened scary movie fan, but that movie had me looking over my shoulder quite a few times when I thought something I heard over the headphones might be a real sound in my house.

So yeah... It did the job they were aiming for!

arj0n

Danvzare

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 12/05/2017 14:39:38
Funny thing. I got that picture from the review of "It Follows" which was supposed to be my movie. I didn't remember this particular scene but I figured, hey it's a review, it must be correct. Now I googled it and it turns out it's from REC4. So arj0n is correct.
I think this marks the first time that the poster of the screenshot didn't even know the correct answer. (laugh)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
Or maybe Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

arj0n

Was it that obvious? :-D
Hackers indeed.

Amayirot Akago

Wow, I have not seen that movie in years, but somehow it just clicked when I saw the picture and vaguely remembered that bit :D

Gilbert

nihilyst

arj0n

Flying Spaghetti Monster (Wok Edition)?

Haggis

Isn't there a scene in one of the Transformers where they smash through a Chinese restaurant.

Admittedly... it doesn't look like anything remotely like that is happening BUT there is a bucket of paint falling in the background!

Amayirot Akago

Hey, good eye! I'll give a hint, this is indeed not a cooking movie ;)

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/qSQdv14.png[/imgzoom]

Nah, definitely more modern than that.

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk