*Guess the Movie Title*

Started by arj0n, Fri 29/07/2011 13:54:59

Previous topic - Next topic

AnasAbdin

Apologies to Mr. Amayirot, now guess this:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Ben X

Nice going kid. Oughta give you the tip.

Amayirot Akago

How about instead you give me the answer to this one? ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Amayirot Akago

SON OF A-- :sealed:

That's quite right, your turn again :=

AnasAbdin

Frodo

Mandle

Men In Black? (final scene where the camera zooms out and our universe is inside a marble?)

AnasAbdin

It's not Men In Black, and not the final scene where the camera zooms out and our universe is inside a marble.

milkanannan

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy?

Mandle

Ben X

I don't see any spaceships hanging in the air just like bricks don't, so I'll guess Gravity.

If none of us have got this yet, are there any extra clues in this pic, Anas, or are we having to guess every film with a shot of the planet Earth in it?

AnasAbdin

All guesses are wrong.

The name of the movie is in the image.

Amayirot Akago

AnasAbdin

milkanannan

Tokyo Drift?! (laugh) I'm seriously running on empty here. Must involve the name of a city or country...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk