And then there were none (AGS Werewolf Game 3) (Phase: End Discussion)

Started by Sinitrena, Tue 14/08/2018 19:22:55

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

For all the people not in the group and interested to know what's going on, we've all been informed by a ghost that josiah1221 is a trustworthy person.

So I think we win (like Kastchey said earlier), and the party host can just forfeit. Let's see:
josiah should make a vote, and we should all follow whoever he chooses. We have 33% of guessing correctly.
If we fail, then the psychic has 2 people to choose to scan, so she/he will know the identity of the murderer ANYWAY tomorrow, and it doesn't matter if the psychic or the psychic's target gets killed.
We'll be 2-1, the psychic will say who's the murderer, josiah/Mandle can confirm that's the real psychic and we're done.

Right?

tzachs

Oh, and to avoid any misunderstandings, josiah should verify with Mandle the identity of the psychic -> so we won't have any last minute shenanigans from the party host.

VampireWombat

Sounds about right to me.
So I guess we just wait for Josiah to speak up?

Kastchey

Yup. And I wonder who will cat decide to vote for if Josiah says she should be lynched.

Sinitrena

Quote from: Sinitrena on Tue 28/08/2018 16:10:40
With only one player left on the bad side, the good side can win the game in this round and all following day phases.

I should correct this statement: ...unless the day phase is a 1:1 situation, which would, per game rules, be a win for the bad side.

cat

Quote from: Kastchey on Tue 28/08/2018 19:34:23
Yup. And I wonder who will cat decide to vote for if Josiah says she should be lynched.
And who will Kastchey decide to vote for if Josiah says he should be lynched?

Kastchey

Myself. In the end it doesn't matter who gets lynched, as long as the Psychic gets another scan.

cat

Kastchey

It doesn't, really. I was merely curious. I'm sorry if I annoyed you with that comment, I didn't intend to :/

cat

Yeah, sorry, I overreacted a bit. It was just that I felt everyone is up to lynching my now anyway due to some ghost whispers.

cat

Oh well, I guess I'll just follow you and say VampireWombat. At the beginning I found tzachs suspicious, but it has changed since.

Kastchey

Well, I still think my VampireWombat theory is fairly solid ;)

I kinda suspected tzachs for a while too because he had come up with that "let's wait for a PM from dayowlron" thing which then Stupot attempted to use, so I thought that maybe they had staged this.
But then I thought tzachs' idea was rather innocent, so I thought Josiah or VW more likely.

VampireWombat

Am I supposed to follow suit and vote for myself? What happened to waiting for Josiah to have a chance to say something?

cat

Kastchey

Yeah. Nothing happened to it, because Josiah still hasn't said anything and we still have two days to change our votes if he does.

Sinitrena

If you want to officially take back a lynch vote, could you bold nobody or no-one or something similar, just to avoid misunderstandings on my part?

josiah1221

Well, well, well... Things just keep getting more and more interesting.

I figured I was a goner, I could have swore Mandle was up to something sneaky. Turns out I was wrong. Now we just gotta lynch the murderer, otherwise I'm toast!

Sorry for not trusting you ghost Mandle and thanks for temporarily saving my @$$ (laugh)

Well, let's end this charade shall we? I vote: Cat

tzachs

Josiah, can you confirm that you spoke with the psychic and verified her/his identity with Mandle?

Assuming yes, so:
Vote: cat

josiah1221

Yes, the Psychic contacted me and Mandle verified it. (nod)

cat

Dear diary,

This is the last time I'm writing to you. The mob is after me, trying to kill me. Terrible things have happened in this house, but I tried my best to help clearing things up. But instead of being thanked I'm now their main suspect.
I don't blame Dr. Stupot - he was just trying to save his neck. I supported the other guests where I could but now this seems to have come back at me. I can hear them in front of my door, coming closer.
I will not give them the pleasure of lynching me. I'll jump out of the window into certain death. My only consolation is that the price of my paintings will at least double when I'm dead.

Yours, cat

*Jumps out of the window*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk