Guess the TV show

Started by AnasAbdin, Mon 26/06/2017 21:48:01

Previous topic - Next topic

LameNick

That's correct!
Either one of the worst B-horror shows ever or one of the best AAA comedy series.
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

lorenzo

Quote from: LameNick on Sat 08/10/2022 18:01:50Either one of the worst B-horror shows ever or one of the best AAA comedy series.
Yes, it's hilarious! Great show.

Next image:

lorenzo

Mandle

Snarky

Oh, man, I'm sure I've seen this, but cannot remember what it's from.

lorenzo

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 09/10/2022 13:58:28supergrass?
Nope! Is that a film? This one is a TV show  ;)

Quote from: Snarky on Sun 09/10/2022 15:11:48Oh, man, I'm sure I've seen this, but cannot remember what it's from.
This image should make it easy to guess!

Laura Hunt

That looks like Rik Mayall, and since this doesn't seem to be Bottom or The Young Ones, I'm going to go with The New Statesman?

lorenzo

Not the right actor (or series).

Snarky

Am I misremembering, or wasn't ProgZmax a big fan of Sledge Hammer? Just for a second I thought "I'll hold off and let him get this one."  :-\

Snarky

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Sun 09/10/2022 17:55:10whoever that is

David Rasche. Back in 2009, I saw him introduce a screening of In the Loop. Since then he's been in Veep, among other things.

lorenzo

Snarky

This should be pretty easy, except that I want the specific TV series this screen is from:

(If the image looks a little weird, it's because I ran a frame grab from a poor-quality YouTube video through an online AI upscale/sharpen tool.)

Mandle

Snarky

Yeah, you got it. It's from the upcoming Blade Runner 2099 limited series, currently in preproduction. Your turn.

LameNick

I think the full title is: Alan Partridge, the replicant that made Eldon Tyrell voluntarily squash his head.
How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Snarky

Whereas future SFLA has "Buster Friendly and His Friendly Friends" with a talkshow host that broadcasts live 46 hours a day (with separate radio and TV shows), future UK has the same thing with "Alan Partridge and His Party Pals (Aha!)"

But what not everybody may know is that this is just the latest in a series of shows that originally spun off from another series...

Mandle

Quote from: Snarky on Fri 14/10/2022 18:20:17Yeah, you got it. It's from the upcoming Blade Runner 2099 limited series, currently in preproduction. Your turn.

hahahaha

Snarky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk