Happy Birthday Thread!

Started by Ubel, Tue 10/05/2005 15:43:06

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

I generally tend to avoid the Gen-gen forum.  I'm not really sure why.  Happy Birthday to everyone.  Especially to those that don't have any.  Birthdays that is.

Paper Carnival

DGMacphee

Jesus replies: "Thank you, my son! I'm really hoping for a Sony PSP for my birthday! Could you buy me one, pretty please? If so, send it to DGMacphee's house and he will make sure to pass it on to me."
ABRACADABRA YOUR SPELLS ARE OKAY

DGMacphee Designs - http://www.sylpher.com/DGMacphee/
AGS Awards - http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/

Instagame - http://www.sylpher.com/ig/
"Ah, look! I've just shat a rainbow." - Yakspit

Paper Carnival

I'm sure that if I wanted to pass a PSP to Jesus I could just leave it on my roof and God would just grab it, leaving nothing but thin air behind. However I have already bought Jesus two Divinefire albums, to which he can listen anytime he wants due to his omnipresent and time-travelling powers.

IM NOT TEH SPAM

I'm currently working on a theory that DG is actually jesus and that's why we're sending a psp to his house... Which also explains his N/A age and lack of noted location!  Damn, I'm a clever son of a bitch...
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Elliott Hird

Ubel

Woo, 'tis Babar's birthday! I'm still awake this late because I've been thinking of what kind of speech I would give to you. I of course still have no speech so I'll just congratulate you and give you a hug.

Happy birthday 'blo! :D

Helm

what the hell am I doing in your sig, pablo? Take that shit off.
WINTERKILL

Babar

Thanks 'blo! It's supposed to be the thought that counts, so no speech is ok. However, if a Sony PSP turns up on your roof, don't feel averse to sending it here.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Pet Terry

Thanks guys. No, I won't answer any questions regarding my birthday being on Christmas Eve. :P
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Domino

Quote from: Helm on Mon 26/12/2005 08:21:42
what the hell am I doing in your sig, pablo? Take that shit off.

Whenever you are logged in, it will just show your own profile. Clicking the sig shows mine too.

IM NOT TEH SPAM

And here i was thinking i was special...
Shame on you, pabs.

Squinky

Pablo, you devious bastard....

Mugs

I thought it was quite obvious that Pablo's signature was fixed.

Oh, and maybe I should do something to go back on topic,

::) Happy Birthday to the people that were born on this date.
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Ubel

Yes, my signature is a joke! Thanks for spilling the beans guys... Anyway, back to topic now please, I wouldn't want this thread to become a discussion about my sig. :)

IM NOT TEH SPAM

QuoteI thought it was quite obvious that Pablo's signature was fixed.

I thought it was quite obvious most of the other posts here were jokes...

Squinky

Ha had me fooled. And Helm too from the looks of it....

Ishmael

I'd like to pass on some congratulations to our one and only AGSer since 3/26/2002, master AJA :)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mugs

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

AJA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk