Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Another screenshot:

ManicMatt

You killed the thread, murderer! Ha, i think if anyone here had played this game it would be an easy guess with the hud display alone..

Grim

Quote from: ManicMatt on Thu 20/08/2015 17:22:30
You killed the thread, murderer!

Ha! Always dreamed of this moment!!!:)

ManicMatt

Well, I think it's time to say we all give up!

Ben X

I cheated. This is a pretty obscure game - I'd never heard of it and it only has 3 reviews on metacritic...

Gribbler

More hints Grim!! You thread killer!

Grim

It's a 30 minutes fpp horror game in which you have to escape from a serial killer's den before the time is up. It has procedurally generated puzzles/item locations and... well, it's pretty cool, I thought some of you might have known it;) It's on Steam!

Grim

Also, the title starts with a letter "E" and ends with "I"?...

Amayirot Akago

It's ENKI. Deviously, the Steam page cuts off the bottom of the screenshots so you can't see the bar.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377470/
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Grim

Yep. It's Enki. Shame on you all for not playing it!!! ;) (okay, it's probably not the best game ever... but it was good fun for half an hour;))

Amayirot Akago

Well excuse me for never having played a game that I hadn't even heard of :P

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

AnasAbdin

Is this game based on an animated movie?
If so, I haven't played the game, but I watched the movie.

Amayirot Akago

Not based on one specifically, but there *is* an animated movie based on the same property as this game ;)

Grim

Smells like Warcraft to me.

Amayirot Akago

Sounds me to like you need a new nose, then :=

WHAM

The game is: Space Marine!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: WHAM on Fri 04/09/2015 14:04:47
The game is: Space Marine!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Glorious tale of victory, brutha! ;) You're next!

WHAM

Hint: It's a picture of a very cold place in the game
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Amayirot Akago

Cold Place: The Game?

(just trying to keep the thread alive := )

ManicMatt

Haha, it's clearly the sequel "Very cold place - the game"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk