Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Quote from: Ben X on Mon 29/02/2016 19:53:25
I found it with a search for"amstrad game london underground" - it's Werewolves Of London!

Yay, someone got it. And someone already got yours as well (it really was a super easy one, since the title is quite literally in your signature).

Ben X

Indeed - your go, Adeel!

Adeel

Quote from: Danvzare on Tue 01/03/2016 11:26:22
(it really was a super easy one, since the title is quite literally in your signature).

How about the possibility that the guesser might have actually played both of his games?

Danvzare

Quote from: Adeel on Tue 01/03/2016 16:15:58
How about the possibility that the guesser might have actually played both of his games?
The possibility that someone played both Ben There, Dan That! & Time Gentlemen, Please!
In this forum!
Nah, impossible. They must have guessed it from the signature. (nod)

All joking aside. Yeah, I know.

Adeel

This game quite fits with the current page no. of the thread:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/wwytzwa.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Looks like your average Japanese visual novel, but not one I'm familiar with, and Mobygames hasn't been much help either :( Got another hint?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Adeel

Yeah, it's a Japanese visual novel. It's a proper Windows program i.e. not a DOS-based game. When you click the right mouse button, a neat menu pops up which is similar to that of Windows 2000.

It was released in USA by 2003. And I've confirmed that the entry about this game does exist on Mobygames. Here, another screenie with a most visited scene with the menu I was talking about:

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/olE24bK.png[/imgzoom]

Try harder, amigo! Use your vast knowledge about Japanese visual novels! ;)

Amayirot Akago

I'm still completely in the dark on this :X And I reckon everyone else is too.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Is it Come See Me Tonight.

Amayirot Akago

Oh, damn, that's exactly it >_< I was so hung up trying to find a game with the same interface that I didn't even pay attention to the backgrounds. Good going Danvzare.

Danvzare

Well, presuming I'm right, that means it's my turn. :-D

This should (hopefully) be an easy one.

Amayirot Akago

It's Seven Kingdoms. Somebody else take my turn if you wanna.

Kumpel

Danvzare

I have no idea what that game is, but I know that I want to play it!

EDIT: I know the game now. It's 400 Years.
You kinda gave it away in a post in another thread.
Although I'll wait for confirmation.

Kumpel

That's it. Good eye to connect the gui and my posting in that other thread ^^
I did that on purpose. It wouldnt have made sense to post any other picture... They all look the same :D

Danvzare

Yay I got it right. :-D
I recognized it, mostly due to the asthetics, rather than the GUI. Also, the 399 years thing kinda helped.

Here's the next one.
[imgzoom]http://orig09.deviantart.net/52c3/f/2016/074/2/4/another_game_by_danvzare-d9v7ubt.jpg[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Ooh, I happen to know this one thanks to Spoony's reviews :grin: It's Ultima: Runes Of Virtue II for the SNES.

Danvzare

Correct!
Your turn. :)

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Another World (also known as Out of This World)?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk