Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

Here's the next one:

SinSin

Goblins 2

Also

Quote from: Mouth for war on Thu 18/04/2013 22:01:40
Chewy - Escape from F5 :D

Just realised that Delirium was used in this thread before.. I thought Id seen it before..  ;)
Currently working on a project!

Gribbler

Nope. Not Goblins 2.

CrashPL

Wow, is that Mentor? I vaguely remember playing this game at my friend's place, who happened to be extra lucky and own the Amiga 1200. :D

Gribbler

I was the lucky Amiga 1200 owner, too :) With a hard drive! :D It is a Polish adventure game "Mentor".

CrashPL

Lucky! I never owned any Amiga computers when I was younger, though one of my friends had a blazing Amiga 1200, with hard drive as well. :) I only recently bought the Amiga 500+, just for the sake of my retro collection. :D Amazing little thing, too bad I don't have as much free time as I used to. ;)

But anyway, onwards with the game! How about this one?

CaptainD

Ah now this one I do know!  It's the first playable room in Flight of the Amazon Queen.  Quite a fun game (although terrible GUI! :-D)

CrashPL

Bingo, CaptainD! :D It was also released in March 2016 on iOS devices, as a Flight of the Amazon Queen 20th anniversary edition.

Cassiebsg

Yeah, playing it on my tablet (though using ScummVM and original version). Figures that when someone posts something I know, I always come too late to the party. (laugh)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

And now for something completely different...

Yes, this is what footie games looked like long ago.  Speccy owners will instantly recognise it!

[imgzoom]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-C-QZtxNfomQ/VzTseSGdv1I/AAAAAAAAlTI/yyLZxZxQYVAhfBTijY8hFoZ0rPZevLZQgCLcB/s320/Mystery%2BGame%2B3.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

FIFA, the spectrum edition? (roll)

Can't remember ever owning a footie for the spectrum. can't even remember being remotely interested in a footie game, even if my brother was.

EDIT: After a 5 second google for "football zx spectrum" I got the answer... and funny enough the name of the game tells me so much more than the actual screen. So yeah, we did had that one. (laugh) And I remember having Kick Off too!

So--- it's ...err... Match day?

EDIT 2: Or maybe not... those players look more like children/caricatures than real people. ???
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

CaptainD

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 12/05/2016 22:56:19
So--- it's ...err... Match day?

Close... but not quite.

Haggis

Match of the Day? Don't tell me there was a MOTD game! Was Des Lynam in it?

CaptainD

Quote from: Haggis on Fri 13/05/2016 09:28:48
Match of the Day? Don't tell me there was a MOTD game! Was Des Lynam in it?

Actually I'm not sure if there was ever a game with the exact title "Match of the Day" - it would have been amazing to have Des in it though.  Watching "Grandstand" on the weekend was pure escapism.

But no, this game is not "Match of the Day". 

Haggis

CaptainD

Quote from: Haggis on Fri 13/05/2016 10:21:07
Prepare to be.... AMAZED... no sign of Des though.

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/infoseekid.cgi?id=0003073

Haha awesome!  (But still wrong :P)

Danvzare

Is it Footballer of the year?

CaptainD

Quote from: Danvzare on Fri 13/05/2016 12:16:23
Is it Footballer of the year?

Although I loved that game (it was bizarre buying "Goal Cards" but somehow insanely addictive!) that's not it.

Cassie was very, very close.  When you see the answer you'll maybe think I'm being pedantic, but... maybe not.

Haggis

It's Match Day II - I pass my turn to Cassie :D

CaptainD

Quote from: Haggis on Fri 13/05/2016 15:11:30
It's Match Day II - I pass my turn to Cassie :D

Yes!

Thought the overhead shot power bar would have given it away!  Wow I spent so much time playing that game...

For reference:

Match Day:

Match Day 2:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk