Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Yeah, I had actually found it some minutes later after I posted it, while reading this (http://www.stuff.tv/my/features/25-best-football-games-ever)... but was too lazy to come and edit it, again. (laugh)

Nah... now I have to think of something... bbl ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

Okay am back with an easy one... mostly interested to know how many here played this... more than once? ;)

[IMGzoom]http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww258/Cassiebsg/Misc/3254.png[/IMGzoom]

Amayirot Akago

It's Alter Ego, innit? And I never played it myself :=
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

Yup... I died a lot of times! Both as an infant, child and old age...
to explore that thing in from of your eyes... what is it?!
Oh.... you just discovered..... you hands! (laugh)

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Is that Metal Gear Solid?
Or perhaps Rainbow Six?

As for the Alter Ego game. I've played it! :-D
Although that ending. Damn, I don't think I've ever seen a more emotional ending in my whole life. When you get to the end of the game... that's it. The end. No game over, no "This is how you did!", no score, no nothing. You just... die!
Just like in real life. Kind of depressing really, especially with how my first character lived her life.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Danvzare on Sat 14/05/2016 10:28:55
Is that Metal Gear Solid?
Or perhaps Rainbow Six?
Nope and nope. Older than that.

Gribbler

Interlaced picture suggest it's from a cutscene. Command & Conquer maybe?

Amayirot Akago

Good thinking, but no.

Cassiebsg

I have a feeling of having played that game, but can't find the name. :-\

@Danvzare: Think the point was exactly that, it's not so much that you reach the end, it's what you did with the life and how you managed to reach old age (assuming you reached that far. (laugh) ).

SinSin

Peter Beardsley's International soccer??   I dont know. there were a few football games for Speccy
Currently working on a project!

Cassiebsg

Sinsin, think you're an entire page behind. (laugh)

SinSin

Bah hahahahahahahahahaha

OMG

Fade to Black??
Currently working on a project!

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Crusader: No Remorse?

Amayirot Akago

Dang, that was too obvious, huh? :grin: Well, you got it, go right ahead.

Atavismus

No it was hard and well done, but the second screenshot gives hints for a proper google query.
I searched "fmv game with senator" in images and browsed hehe

I'll post something asap tonight.

Atavismus

CaptainD

Hmm... looks like a split screen Gauntlet clone, but I can't quite place it.  Unless it actually is one of the Gauntlet games, but I don't recall them using split screen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk