Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Hazel

Amayirot Akago

The graphical style on that little lady gave it away :)

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/donotfeedwildlife.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

I know it's not, but I want to say this is Ponch's game about Canada!  :grin:  (2034 A.C. - had to look up the name.)

Amayirot Akago

Indeed it's not, but I like the way you think :D

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

No, but forests do feature prominently in this game too.

Amayirot Akago

That was fast! Good job, Ben ;) Your move.

Kumpel

No Ben here so far... :-[

This is to keep the show running until he shows up with his screenshot.

Ben X

Oops, sorry everyone. I don't have anything, please continue with Kumpel's picture!

Gurok

Commander Keen 6?
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Danvzare

Commander Keen 5?

Gribbler

Atavismus

Commander Keen Reboot

Amayirot Akago

Hazel

Commander Keen: The Prequel

Atavismus

Commander Keen VS Predator

Mandle

Kumpel

First One is a Hit! Your turn gurok

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk