Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Choosing a fictional game from a film. Crafty.
I bet that would've had everyone really confused, if it wasn't for my extreme love of the movie. :-D
They're making a sequel you know.

Well here's a screenshot of a game that definitely isn't fictional.
[imgzoom]http://orig09.deviantart.net/9624/f/2017/052/6/d/name_the_game_screenshot_34_by_danvzare-dazv1l4.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

And you got it.
That was fast. Next time I'm going to have to go for something a lot more obscure.

Amayirot Akago

And I never even played it nor saw that much of it to boot  :=

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Well aren't you a clever bloke  := That is indeed the glorious Crash Bandicoot scene from Uncharted 4. Take it away!

Danvzare

Well I said I was going to go obscure for my next game, and I wasn't lying.

[imgzoom]http://orig11.deviantart.net/90ae/f/2017/052/1/4/name_the_game_screenshot_35_by_danvzare-dazvlc6.png[/imgzoom]

Kumpel

Just Another Zombie RPG 2.5? 8-)

Danvzare

Quote from: Kumpel on Tue 21/02/2017 22:33:14
Just Another Zombie RPG 2.5? 8-)
The zombie theme is that obvious?

Alright, here's a hint. It's a roguelike.

Kumpel

Kumpel

CrashPL

CaptainD

Kumpel

Extremely correct!

CrashPL

Yeah, extreme!

Alright, here's mine:

Mandle

Super Mario Brothers (movie tie-in)?

CrashPL

Quote from: Mandle on Fri 24/02/2017 09:12:59
Super Mario Brothers (movie tie-in)?

Heh, nice one, but that's not it. :D

CaptainD

Invasion of the Giant Keys?

Danvzare

Some weird version of Manic Miner from an alternate dimension?

CrashPL

Nope and nope. ;) Although it features lots of jumping, but plays more like an arcade game (think Donkey Kong).

Here's another cropped screenshot then:

And a small hint: it features one of the most amusing game titles ever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk