AnasAbdin

Nope..

Clue:
Spoiler
the developer is an active member of Name the Game
[close]

Mega Clue:
Spoiler
if the developer didn't Name the Game I would shame them for a long, long time (laugh)
[close]

Mandle

Predators Prey For Plants?

AnasAbdin

Wrong..

Another clue:
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/gw3W5l2.png[/imgzoom]

Kumpel

AnasAbdin

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Kumpel on Sun 11/06/2017 08:48:57
Postman's Quest?
I am absolutely flattered that somebody knows my crappy game well enough to recognize that little alarm clock, or even just to have it on this quiz :D

Anyway, the new one: N (or one of its many, many re-releases like N+)?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Nothing of the sort ;)

Amayirot Akago

No other guesses yet so here's a quick new cropped screen. Also, the soldiers are not the main characters in this game.

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

Also no. Hint: not a first person game.

Mandle

Gilbert

Some Metal Gear game?
That it's supposedly to be depicting where I am living is a bit unsettling.

Mandle

Quote from: Gilbert on Mon 12/06/2017 06:19:10
That it's supposedly to be depicting where I am living is a bit unsettling.

You live in massive Himilayan monastery?! 8-0

Danvzare

One of the Rainbow Six games?

Amayirot Akago

No Batman, no Metal Gear, and no Rainbow Six, I'm afraid. But it is part of another long running series.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk