Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

Danvzare is close.

Amayirot Akago

Pillars of Eternity?
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CaptainD

milkanannan

One of the Ultimas?

Mandle

Dragon-Age? Dragon-Age 2?

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago is correct.

Amayirot Akago

Woohoo! Don't wanna hold up the thread with one of my weird picks so I'll give it up to whoever wants it ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

milkanannan

Alright I'm posting two because I think the first one below is too easy :-D

Any ideas???

Gurok

I think the first one is Hugo's Whodunit.

The second, I don't know.
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Mandle

2nd= Tunnels Of Doom?

milkanannan

Yep! First is Hugo's Whodunit.

No, not Tunnels of Doom.

Second one requires a hint: sort of mid-nineties weird shareware. Was somewhat popular for its day...

Danvzare

milkanannan

dayowlron

Pro is the opposite of Con                       Kids of today are so much different
This fact can clearly be seen,                  Don't you know?
If progress means to move forward         Just ask them where they are from
Then what does congress mean?             And they tell you where you can go.  --Nipsey Russell

milkanannan

No.

I'll give the answer tomorrow morning if no one gets it. Don't want to hold up the thread with a quirky one.

Amayirot Akago

Well, I didn't wanna answer just in case someone else knew, but I did happen to run across this game a while ago on My Abandonware. It's Skull Quest.

I reckon Gurok should take it since he guessed the Hugo screenie.

milkanannan

Yes! Well done. Didn't think anyone would get that. ;)

Gurok

Every time I think I've found something too obscure, someone guesses it. Let's try this one (portion of a screenshot):

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/af1CIQd.png[/imgzoom]
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Click'd

Looks like one of these comic maker programs that came out in the nineties. That's more of an observation than a guess.

Amayirot Akago

Looks to be one of those old joke AGS games that I saw a long time ago, but I have no idea what it might be called.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk