Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

One I actually know, but I'll give someone else the opportunity to answer ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Crimson Wizard

Sooo.... should I post another hint?

selmiak

Of course I know this, but I won't answer too, just to be fair ;)

Amayirot Akago

Ah, screw it. It's Thief.

Giving up my turn to whoever posts a new picture next.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Superkumi

Looks a bit like a Myst, but I don't recall that scene.

Cassiebsg

Actually, I think it looks more like Shivers ?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Gribbler

No and no.

Tip: the game is full 3d and was released in 2012 (I think)

Gribbler

The game was originally released on the iPad. Windows release was in 2014.

Another screenshot:

Gribbler

Still nothing? The game was originally released on iPad. I believe it was even iPad game of the year 2012.

Atavismus

Gribbler

Atavismus

Well, your hint was huge hehe

So, my turn:

Amayirot Akago

That's Blade Warrior!

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Wed 09/12/2015 23:00:12
That's Blade Warrior!
Yeah!
Well done!
Amiga's Limbo from 1989 hehe

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Amayirot Akago

Yup. Figured it was pretty easy ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk