Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Sry guys I actually thought it had been cracked^^

It is a really special one. Some said it's not even a game in it's common sense.

Here is a new one:

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Kumpel

And we have a winner! What gave it away? the dusty atmosphere, the immunity bar or the engine? :D

Amayirot Akago

A little bit of everything. Never played it myself but it always seemed interesting, will have to pick up the HD version sometime.

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

selmiak

try blowing into the cartridge before screenshotting!

Kumpel

Could be the start of some command & conquer cutscene video...

Amayirot Akago

What cartridge, Selmiak? :P And it's not C&C.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

nihilyst

Rainbow Six: Siege?

Amayirot Akago

Nope and nope, but nihilyst is close on this game's time of release ;)

Superkumi

Amayirot Akago

Nope. Maybe this'll shed some light on things.

nihilyst

Dang, I've seen this before. Dream?

Crimson Wizard

I think it's the game where woman looks for her kid in the fun park. "The Park"?

Amayirot Akago

Nope on both counts.

Kumpel

i get a "Stanley Parable" vibe seeing this telephone and subtitles :D But I was sure, I've seen all the versions of that game

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: Kumpel on Mon 11/01/2016 10:23:19
i get a "Stanley Parable" vibe seeing this telephone and subtitles :D But I was sure, I've seen all the versions of that game
That's actually veeeeeerryyyyyyy close ;)

Kumpel

The Beginners Guide?

Amayirot Akago

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk